**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should be my second 6 star rank 3?

BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
My only r3 right now is Apocolypse who is a banger. I am looking to explore act 7.1 and 7.2. My roster right now can pretty much do all of that without another r3 so really my options are open! I am leaning towards Ihulk just because his value shown in SOP and how much fun he is. I will get 2 t5CC after this week with SOP rewards so Im thinking Science and a Mutant, but am open to thoughts and ideas!

Who should be my second 6 star rank 3? 26 votes

iHulk
19%
MysterioDarkGuardianPickledChungusScrubhanCrcrcrc 5 votes
Sorcerer Supreme
11%
0casual0ElwindThijmen_T14 3 votes
Symbiote Supreme (sig 20)
0%
Angela (sig 80) can dump in 70 extra
15%
benshbMattstafariMasterpuffHidr8__ 4 votes
Magento
53%
ThunderGodpseudosaneEtjamaSchmittonyou2RenaxqqNotoriousAdayThanks_D19SpoonyShepJoshKosh557Scarcity27Thanos1149Marvx8MarvelFan352 14 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Schmittonyou2Schmittonyou2 Posts: 29
    Magento
    If it’s red mags
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Magento
    You talking about white mags? Because red mags is leagues ahead of the other champs you listed so he’s the obvious choice
  • Options
    Magento
    sorc and red mags benefit from r3s.
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Angela (sig 80) can dump in 70 extra
    Red mags with 30+ prowess wrecks metal champs at r2, he doesn't 'need' r3.

Angela will benefit more from the stats increase at r3 and with high sig she's awesome. 4+ buffs on her and the debuffs are gone.
  • Options
    BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
    Red mags dominates but for all the current content aside from abyss his r2 is enough for 1 mil health pools and below but he is clearly the best of my options

ihulk is sad and lonely in the corner and waiting for some love. Where’s @Crcrcrc when you need him.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    iHulk
    YES DO IT