**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AI is getting weirder and weirder

I was doing one of the variants and I was hitting on Medusa's block with my venompool. Her recovery time was so insane I was hitting my MLLL-dash back combo (no full combo) and she recovered after the 2nd light attack and suddenly she SP1 my venompool.
The AI recovery time has gone insane. I've observed this before when hitting first heavy attack hit I wanted to hit SP2 with Cap America IW. But the AI used to block the SP2 cuz they already recovered from the first heavy hit. This is ridiculous gameplay.

Also intercepting has become a deadly option. It's like a guaranteed K.O cuz AI has gone weird and just stand there waiting almost 90% times.

Also, baiting has become really difficult cuz AI only stands to intercept and don't use SPs as frequently as before.

The gameplay changes kabam Devs wanted to implement has gone totally wrong. Plz improve coding or we're done with this game cuz it's now a torture to play with wasting resources and battles. I can't clear any content like this.

Not only AQ and AW has issues but the other game content too. And the compensation before was so Focused on only Alliance rewards. This is not done, kabam. It's been a pain since a month or more now. Every hour of every day of months. Hope the compensation at the end of the month is really a worthy compensation to this

Comments

• Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    It's been a real struggle to get anything done that's for sure. AI tuned up to 11 with all the game control issues is definitely making it a Summer of PAIN... in the arse.