**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summer of Pain not showing correct rewards

I just finished fighting Ghost in the SoP and it’s showing on the top portion that I’m on the 4th milestone to get the Nexus, but below it’s still showing my previous milestone of 15,000 6* shards.

Will I be getting the correct reward for the 4th milestone? Is this a known glitch and what do I do if I’m not given the correct rewards?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    The answer is NO, killing DH 2 times wont count, neither will saying u didnt know about it
  • Options
    ChadBuster72ChadBuster72 Posts: 27
    I did not beat any bosses more than once. It was not easy for me with any of them to want to go through it twice. I used a lot of revives and potions on her unfortunately because I had no time to practice. I just wanted to get that nexus. So I hope I don’t get ripped off. Bad enough dealing with all the control issues.
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    I think your issue is that u have gained 4 points and u think u should be on 4th milestone. If u see the event tab again than u will find that u need 5 points for getting to milestone 4 but u have only 4 points theirfore u are correctly on milestone 3.
  • Options

I think your issue is that u have gained 4 points and u think u should be on 4th milestone. If u see the event tab again than u will find that u need 5 points for getting to milestone 4 but u have only 4 points theirfore u are correctly on milestone 3.

Ugh, I didn’t see that and based on what I’ve just read in the forums, I’m not the only one that was confused. Thanks for pointing this out. So if I’m understanding correctly, because I’m only Cavalier, I can’t fight Ghost again to get that other point. I basically just wasted all of those resources and got frustrated fighting her for nothing, because I was already at this milestone.

Thanks again.
  • Options
    Well I worried for absolutely nothing because Kabam per usual gave me champs that are useless because they need to be duped and high sig level and Kabam hoards the stones like a squirt before winter. Seriously Kabam, stop making champs require so many resources or at least make them available more to FTP players. And not over a 30 year plan. I’m not 100% FTP, but it’s still hard to get what I need.