**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I thought this was supposed to be a reward for SoP 😭

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I wanted Ibom above all, but ngl if Ham was substituted with like og cap I probably would have quit the game
  • Options
    Sparty6Sparty6 Posts: 72 β˜…

• Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I feel your pain

What do you mean? You got a buffed Yellowjacket.
    Buffed Yellowjacket still isn’t a decent champ
    Completely wrong there man. He's so underrated. He's actually a pretty solid champ.
    He needs to be very high sig to be considered an above average champ that cn be used in some endgame content with big healthpools..... preferably sig 200
    And even then he's not good enough that someone would invest 6* sigs in him over Cap or Void unless they just like playing with him irrespective of how he performs or how useful he is
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    AMS94 said:

I feel your pain

Completely wrong there man. He's so underrated. He's actually a pretty solid champ.
    He needs to be very high sig to be considered an above average champ that cn be used in some endgame content with big healthpools..... preferably sig 200
    And even then he's not good enough that someone would invest 6* sigs in him over Cap or Void unless they just like playing with him irrespective of how he performs or how useful he is
    False. Everyone is only looking at damage. Yes he is slow. But his utility is a lot. A guy in my alliance has a 6* R3 at low sig, uses his even in T2 wars to solo all nodes he uses on except boss.
    He's a tank, high energy Resistance, can reverse power and healing, has slow on demand.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I feel your pain.. mutant bangers here.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2021
    Lol this thread is fire..

Cable was in 8th spot of top needed mutants, below the usual suspects.
    My mutant roster is lacking a bit.
    Xpool was in 11th spot. I still wish to pull him from basic.
    Not too excited but not depressed either.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 β˜…β˜…β˜…

iBom saved my dayπŸ˜‡
  • Options
    AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180 β˜…
    TBH a nexus never guarantees good or even great picks, and if you have a class nexus and don't pick mutant, you're kinda betting on getting disappointed. Out of the 180-190 (?) 6* champs, how many do you really want to pull? Maybe 60, that's about a third. Given that the mutant class is stacked with good champs, the odds are worse in every other class.
  • Options
    CheloniiChelonii Posts: 20 β˜…
    I got OG Captain Marvel. That speaks for itself.
  • Options
    Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146 β˜…

look how terrible mine was :'(
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

AMS94 said:

I feel your pain

False. Everyone is only looking at damage. Yes he is slow. But his utility is a lot. A guy in my alliance has a 6* R3 at low sig, uses his even in T2 wars to solo all nodes he uses on except boss.
    He's a tank, high energy Resistance, can reverse power and healing, has slow on demand.
    He's decent, not the worst. I got a 6* yellow jacket too and I think he really shines when someone wants to heal or has unstoppable.

I'd have liked if he had some sort of power gain to get to sp1 or sp2 quickly to keep up those power stings or dmg output.