**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Peni Parker Autoblock Bug

SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
I finally got around to fighting Peni Parker with Venom in the Cav EQ and this started happening

As you can see, Venom does not have his true strike (due to Peni Parker's abilities) and Peni Parker has her autoblock icon popping up, yet her autoblock is failing. Is this actually a bug or an intended way for her abilities to work because her abilities read as if this shouldn't be happening?
I also went back into the quest and replayed her with Venom and this happened again, so it wasn't a one-time occurrence

Comments

• Options
    ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 112
    I was just using penny parker against a true strike node. And while the sync shield was active the auto block kept failing.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    It's been like this. Like she can't auto block champs that "start" the matchup while already having true strike etc. Hard to explain lol. I think Bero has a vid explaining it somewhere :)
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

It's been like this. Like she can't auto block champs that "start" the matchup while already having true strike etc. Hard to explain lol. I think Bero has a vid explaining it somewhere :)

She can't autoblock champs with true strike. Period