**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you want 3 stars to be removed from cavalier crystals?

AmeraAmera Posts: 42
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
This is my opinion. I think 3 stars are useless to be in cavalier crystals. They don’t give a lot of iso if dupped and they aren’t useful for high level players!

Do you want 3 stars to be removed from cavalier crystals? 136 votes

Yes!
58%
TendersquadWakandas_FinestGK_23Gigantor13TheVyrusNeerajkCropDusterThatGuyYouSaw235Masterduxp01arisyuwArchdemon_ReferenceMysterioBattle_GreninjaColonaut123Kpratish1997RookiiePikoluRamada 79 votes
No!
33%
GroundedWisdomLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelxNigFurious_Fighter1Wicket329Raichu626FloorKillerSNEERVoltolosKoiBoy18silentagMattstafariKelvinKageStevieManWonderMobile_P0tat0JollyHawkDeadPooopFenicoSkillful_star 46 votes
Maybe
8%
DrZolawvonkDenzel116ILLUSION8Z2f6hQRouger4darthlord44_T0mb0_AdamBrewWolviman1Dekkeke 11 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 261
    No!
    If ur gnna say that then take 1 star 2 star and 3stars out. Also that is a terrible idea
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    No!
    Why would anyone ever want that
  • Options
    Yes!
    I’m not talking about the game in general I’m talking about cavalier crystals
  • Options
    Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 261
    No!
    Yh but still naa
  • Options
    whatitdobaybwhatitdobayb Posts: 40
    I don’t really care but I can see why it would make sense to take them out seeing OP actually gave some reasoning of why they should vs the other replies that give 0 reasoning behind why they shouldn’t.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,032 ★★★★★
    So how much would these new crystals cost unit wise?
  • Options
    Yes!

The same price! They would make a lot of money IMO!

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,032 ★★★★★
    Amera said:

That won't ever happen. That's why they are 175-200 units. The risk of getting the 3*. Take out the 3*, the price goes up.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    No!
    Amera said:

I’m not talking about the game in general I’m talking about cavalier crystals

now you’ve made us look stupid well done
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    No!
    Instead they should make a ThroneBreaker Crystal that has no 3*s
  • Options
    JollyHawk said:

I also think Mercedes should start selling their cars for the price of Hyundai.
    Think of all the money they would make! More people would buy them!!

/s

That example doesn’t really work here given you’re comparing a luxury car brand with below average reliability (for the price) with a solid car brand with above average reliability.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No!
    Of course 3*s are useless in the crystal. That's kind of the point. 4*s are also useless except for ISO. New 5*s are increasingly useless. Maybe it should be a guaranteed 6* for 250 units? That would be useful lol. Sometimes when you gamble you lose.
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Yes!
    I saw KT1 take his 6star Doom to r4 and some of y'all think 3stars should be kept in Cav crystals. I get the point of gamble in these crystals but you don't even get ISO from these 3stars or any resource, well enough to matter. From where I currently stand, ISO is scarce unless I either spend or grind a lot. I've devoted enough to this game to scrap for ISO. With 3stars out, at least you're guaranteed ISO to level up your champs given how ISO-expensive it is now to level up 6stars. I know the game economy is gradually changing but 3stars out of Cav might a way to assist. It's not as if that's the only way of getting 3stars (for rarity specific contents).
  • Options
    AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    edited August 2021
    Cav crystals are a lottery. You can get a brand new 6*... or a 3*. If Kabam took out the 3*s, everyone would gamble a lot more. So they would make them more expensive. So cav crystals w/o 3* for 400, maybe 500 units? That's even a worse deal if you hope for 5* or 6*.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    No!
    Nah the price would go up and 3* keeps it balanced.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    No!
    Amera said:

Why do you think so?
  • Options
    dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    No!
    oh yes, lets all just get constant god pulls from cav crystals that sounds balanced...who can whale harder?
  • Options

JollyHawk said:

I also think Mercedes should start selling their cars for the price of Hyundai.
    Think of all the money they would make! More people would buy them!!

/s

That example doesn’t really work here given you’re comparing a luxury car brand with below average reliability (for the price) with a solid car brand with above average reliability.
    off topic, but which one has the below average reliability? mercedes?!
    Mercedes have a slur of problems that make them on the lower side of reliable, especially compared to non-luxury models. I rather a honda civic than a mercedes.
    dirt13jr said:

oh yes, lets all just get constant god pulls from cav crystals that sounds balanced...who can whale harder?

Isn’t the game already at the stage of who can whale harder? The people whaling already are just going to whale more regardless.
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Do I want them removed from my cavs?
    Of course

Do I want 6* removed from whales cavs?
    Also yes

Will either of these things ever happen?
    Not a chance

Any Crystal is a gamble in this game. If you got mad iso and shards by duplicating 4*+ it would create a ceiling hard to surpass by growing players.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    No!
    So.... OP... How much do you think Cav Crystals should cost if 3*s were to be removed from them?
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    Yes!
    Absolutely 3*s are the most plentiful rarity of champs in the game. They are in every multi rarity hero crystal in the game except the legendary crystal. After achieving cavalier status or at least thronebreaker they should be removed from regular cavalier crystals. Idc if they’re left in the whale crystals. Kabam could even lower the drop rates on 5 and 6 stars to balance out the removal of 3*s
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Would I be glad if they were removed from Cav crystals? Sure.

Do I think they should remove them? No.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Cav crystals are like scratchcards, you lose more than you win. Just think of the 3* as a loss and realise that it's gambling, there are no participation rewards where everyone gets a prize in gambling.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    No!
    I would love to be able to sort out iso problems by popping cavs. But realistically (and sadly) it won't happen.
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    No!
    You might not know it now but without 3*s the cav isn’t half as exciting because for me at least the best bit of a cav is the risk. We have guaranteed 4* 5* 6* crystals and I think the cav is perfect the way it is especially with the drop rates buff