**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Corvus worth ranking up to 6 star rank 3 for the new meta of the game?

NeerajkNeerajk Posts: 4
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Is Corvus worth 6 star rank 3 unawakened? I’ve only got one other champion at rank 3 (tech), and I’m debating whether to use my Cosmic t5cc on Corvus or another champ (i.e. Cosmic Ghost Rider)?

I want to use my next rank 3 for questing - either story, monthly event, back issues, SOP, etc.

Recently, I only find Corvus useful for AW or AQ. Does anyone else agree? Anyone disagree and provide examples of how useful Corvus will be at rank 3?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    With suicides yes
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I used my 5/65 a fair bit in 7.2 & 7.1. with suicides & boosts he's no joke. So a R3 with suicides boosts & the added attack bonus from act 7 would be pretty damn great.

In all honesty my main use for him nowadays is if I know I'm gonna struggle to one shot a boss in act 7 or a difficult path fight. Throw boosts on and it he gets it done fast and in less revives then any other champ. That's just me though, I suck and have the skills of a potato
  • Options
    Dmc1990Dmc1990 Posts: 40
    I have had him at rank 3 unawakened for probably 10 months. I get a lot of use out of him never regretted it.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I regret ranking mine tbh.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Yep I have an unawakened R3 and don’t usually run suicides. He still puts work in, I mainly use in AQ but he’s still a beast.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I run suicides and use him every week in AQ. We only run map 5, but he clears paths, minis and bosses easily. I just got 5 mil points in AQ with him today. :) Mine is awakened, but I think he is still great even without the awakening.
  • Options
    Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    YES