**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need urgent help with SoP final path.

H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I kind of made a mistake and not planning my paths out properly so now I'm left with mysterio lane and I have the skill objective left. Who should I use?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I’ve heard ramping up Aegon on mysterio helps you absolutely slaughter rogue and GM

Keep retrying until you get a good run, I reckon the rest of the path will be a doddle.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Zan0 said:

Don't. Take another path with a skill and use a proper counter like apocalypse for the Mysterio lane

I just don't think that'll be cheaper. Every GM run so far has taken me about 6 to 8 revs depending on how the 3rd phase goes.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Aegon ramped up should do it.

Also I think Fury can handle mysterio but this would be expensive.

Consider running this path with a better counter and then do any path with the skill you have.

I myself did venom/adaptoid with stealthy itemless, two revives on GM, super cheap.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Munash did a video on Nick vs Mysterio. Not sure if you can do it with R5, his was R3.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Just used aegon. Used about 20 total revives. But at least its done and I can relax until 7.3 comes out. Also rewards were a tigra which is cool and a dupe on karnak