**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Disconnect against Grandmaster, return at 5% HP?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
The health penalty for me when fighting the Grandmaster was unlike any I’ve seen in other content. I didn’t see this published anywhere but may have missed it. My question on the main forum was deleted after many people posted without a real response.

I’m on an iPhone 8 with current iOS and game version. I took domino down the SS/ghost path to get to him. This restore point eats the value of all used potions and most of the value of a revive. It’s rough.

Comments

• DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    Similar behavior is present in LOL where u get knocked out if the game crashes which is even worst than this. I think it is intentional from Kabam.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I feel like we deserve to have that disclosed.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I had the same issue!
    The game crashed after launching the fight at full life, when i got back i had lost nearly all my life 👍
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★
    This apparently is the same issue for other “high end” content.

Better than using a revive, but still not fun to find out this way.

Dr. Zola
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Wow. I had no idea. Honestly, because of the HP gap, I was better off killing my champ than burning the extra potions.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Wow. I had no idea. Honestly, because of the HP gap, I was better off killing my champ than burning the extra potions.
    Right. I think that’s a great fight (the Act 6 GM under normal game conditions, not the current SoP GM), but there are so many novel aspects to it you’re at a significant disadvantage. Adding that kind of penalty is a little much.

Personally, I don’t think you should be able to duel the GM, but a limited number of tries in a specific phase each month would be welcome. It feels like there are things you encounter playing that watching a YouTube video doesn’t really capture.

Dr. Zola