**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dex and parry issues affecting war

TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
I have had 3 deaths this war already due to dex and parry failing.
I have had numerous deaths in map 7 AQ due to dex and parry failing.
Really getting sick of this expensive $h1+

Comments

• Options
    And before someone gets on and tells me it is user error. I am Thronebreaker, have explored Act 6, a few lanes off finishing 7.2 exploration and 1 lane off the SoP finale 100%. Prior to the issues I could swipe back and actually see my attacker move! Yay, that was a fun memory!
  • Options
    RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Mate, most people are going through the same, our ally doesn't care any more because reward bump for us from g2 to g1 is very nominal hence we focus more on AQ.
  • Options
    Hades_2Hades_2 Posts: 48
    All my alliance is having the same issues in AQ, aw, eq and story, parry and DeX is exactly the same as before the hotfix so made absolutely no difference. Plus with the added factor of the game constantly freezing mid fight, game play is frustrating and war season will be a flop for everyone.
  • Options
    Thanks guys, I know it’s not me, but just needed to get my rant in. I’m talking to our leader about possibly stepping aside from our ally until the game issues are resolved, because I can’t keep doing war expecting the bugs to miraculously fix themselves.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    It’s not just you @TrubluMate

Died ingloriously in low tier war when parry timing just…didn’t work.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★

I can see it’s not only my ally but the opponents have same issue. Both ally are at around 35 mil mark and I personally placed 6* rank 1 yet the amount of defenders kills is much more than I normally see in an alll good war conditions.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★

I can see it’s not only my ally but the opponents have same issue. Both ally are at around 35 mil mark and I personally placed 6* rank 1 yet the amount of defenders kills is much more than I normally see in an alll good war conditions.

Good pic—I hope this is the kind of thing they are purportedly looking at to determine what the comprehensive relief will be.

In the meantime, if it’s going to take a good bit longer, may want to fire up another stopgap package since AW keeps going.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Getting ridiculous. Either you keep blocking and lose health or you dex/parry and it fails and you lose health/die.
    Either way, you have to heal. And compensation is literally nothing when compared to items having to be used.