**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up Advice

RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I’m about to rank up another one of my 5*’s to r5 but am torn on who to rank first. I know many would say def go apoc but I also; a) don’t currently have an r5 mystic, and b) really like the synergy with omega and col

Other Relevant Notes:
-I’m uncollected and not planning on going for cav till holidays
-I run full suicides
-All three are awakened
-I run an r5 Omega Red at sig 200
-I run Sabertooth

Any and all advice appreciated :)

Rank up Advice 26 votes

Apocalypse
61%
TrevenorfJuggerNotEtjamaTimeGenesisIronGladiator22MaxLeeAgent_X_zzzDawsManChaosMax1012BuggyDClownMkkalKingSlayer27Darksniper240Neev_4321WORLD_slayerYogesh123 16 votes
Colossus
38%
CharbelCirnesDrayHoitadoWill3808QuantumEmperorXVsherin_66Jed4223NimsKetchumHidr8__Vvictor337 10 votes
Dragon Man
0%
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Colossus will benefit greatly from Omega Red Synergy and immunities help so much

I’d still take up Apoc just after Colossus
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Colossus is probably a better choice. I didn’t notice the omega red and suicides note before hand. Apocalypse definitely is still a good option
  • Options
    Ty for the comment
  • Options
    I figured apoc would get more votes but can someone tell me why he would be better to run with omega etc… in case I miss something. Both apoc and col are at r4 at the moment
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Runavargr said:

I figured apoc would get more votes but can someone tell me why he would be better to run with omega etc… in case I miss something. Both apoc and col are at r4 at the moment

Colossus and omega not apoc and omega. Colo gets 2% attack per armour up, in a long fight your prolly gonna have close to 30 armour ups and thats a big damage in crease and on well timed block you get an armour up. Ups omegas damage as well.
  • Options
    Ya that’s what I figured but ppl still say to take apoc. Omega doesn’t really benefit that much from horseman right? I’m def leaning more towards col for now and then apoc after tht
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Hoitado said:

Colossus will benefit greatly from Omega Red Synergy and immunities help so much

I’d still take up Apoc just after Colossus

This is exactly how I feel