**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Issues with forums! Er.. forum notification

raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 516 ★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
Hey guys, so it's been a while I'm noticing I reply to people either helping them or sharing some stuff and I'm typically recieving not a single reply. I was cool with it. UNTIL... I noticed they do reply. I checked my replies people agree to. And then there's a bunch of people replied to me on that post. So is it just me having the problem or I'm not the only one?
To sum it up: I'm not recieving any notifications on forums when people reply. Idek if I'll get notifications of people replying on this post. Despite the notifications are turned on in notification preferences. I just wanna know this. Thanks!

Post edited by Kabam Loto on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Would be nice if we had a section that point's out who tagged us
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    You get notifs when people reply in your posts, and when they tag you.
  • Are the Notification Preferences set for POPUP ?
    That should show them as a number (for the number of new notifications) on the icon next to your name then, and clicking that icon afterwards will drop down the Notification List.

The list of notifications is always available, although once you click the icon any current “new” numeric status goes away until new ones come in again.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Nevermind, you need to go into notification preferences and check the popup box for "Notify me when people comment on discussions I've participated in."

how did I not know this till now
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

Hey guys, so it's been a while I'm noticing I reply to people either helping them or sharing some stuff and I'm typically recieving not a single reply. I was cool with it. UNTIL... I noticed they do reply. I checked my replies people agree to. And then there's a bunch of people replied to me on that post. So is it just me having the problem or I'm not the only one?
    To sum it up: I'm not recieving any notifications on forums when people reply. Idek if I'll get notifications of people replying on this post. Despite the notifications are turned on in notification preferences. I just wanna know this. Thanks!

You could also tag the star icon for the threads you want to follow. That way you get a notification for every comment.

Dr. Zola
  • hebooo90hebooo90 Posts: 21
    An application on app store and google play only for the forums will be a nice add
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 516 ★★★
    DrZola said:

You could also tag the star icon for the threads you want to follow. That way you get a notification for every comment.

Dr. Zola
    This is something new to me. Thanks!