**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SOP Week 10 - Anybody skip Exploration and focus on Objective Rewards?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
Most probably did all paths, since GM is the main resource dump, but anyone run the same easier paths multiple times to get all objectives ?

If anyone did, do you regret it? I’m curious how much pots/revives you’d save avoiding some of the lanes.

The path with Sinister also adds 50% attack rating per Token of Competence, so it should in theory save resources on the GM as well?

SOP Week 10 - Anybody skip Exploration and focus on Objective Rewards? 35 votes

Yes
17%
Hammerbro_64ChriissRTheBair123DualityCopePs_cr7ARS7N 6 votes
No
82%
GamerAce_03PsychoakumaSungjBaseballguy711Panchulon21GhostboytjieRockyshockyMother_FlerkenTimeGenesisTheTalentsMaqsoodTripleUFit_Fun9329Ironman3000Maxwell24SwarmOfRavensPhillip14233Zan0Zeuszero 29 votes

Comments

• ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Yes
    I did, So much cheaper to do and exploration rewards aren't that worth it 😂 Can get it all from AQ besides 15k 6* shards, not worth the unit spend IMO
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    No
    I’m doing both objectives and exploration. Probably gonna have to run it an extra time to complete all objectives
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    No
    Feel like the difference in revives saved wouldn't be worth leaving 50% t5cc 15k 6* shards and the most important resource 12 t4cc selector
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    ChriissR said:

I did, So much cheaper to do and exploration rewards aren't that worth it 😂 Can get it all from AQ besides 15k 6* shards, not worth the unit spend IMO

That was my thinking as well, I don’t need the t5cc, the other catalysts I’m always overflowing in and the 15k shards is rng/can just be a bad pull.

The only issue is that most of the revives/potions would be used on GM either way so I can see why people just went for exploration.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Yes
    GagoH said:

ChriissR said:

That was my thinking as well, I don’t need the t5cc, the other catalysts I’m always overflowing in and the 15k shards is rng/can just be a bad pull.

The only issue is that most of the revives/potions would be used on GM either way so I can see why people just went for exploration.
    My biggest problem is that Mysterio and Emma and would probably cost me some decent items. I just constantly ran the Venom path with best counters for a few solos on him and Adaptoid. Didn't care too much about a 6* and 50% T5CC. Sucks not getting all that T4CC tho
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I haven't even done completion; too afraid to get caught between technical issues and sunk-cost limbo.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    ChriissR said:

GagoH said:

ChriissR said:

My biggest problem is that Mysterio and Emma and would probably cost me some decent items. I just constantly ran the Venom path with best counters for a few solos on him and Adaptoid. Didn't care too much about a 6* and 50% T5CC. Sucks not getting all that T4CC tho
    The lane with rogue and mysterio is poor design imo as the mysterio already requires someone with poison damage, but most of those champs aren’t ideal for rogue . The single best champ for that lane is Apoc I believe, but I’m not sure how well he can even handle rogue.

The venom/adaptoid lane definitely seems easiest, but it has the 3 blunder death linked node though. If i do skip exploration, I’ll probably do the emma/sinister lanes since they make the gm fight easier overall

I haven't even done completion; too afraid to get caught between technical issues and sunk-cost limbo.

The fact the event isn’t being extended despite the technical issues is just foul play imo.