**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magneto permanent unstopable

JAATKINGJAATKING Posts: 111
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
https://youtu.be/aAtwev0u3vk
I found this today on my account
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Always worked like this

he’s unstoppable, even when the unstoppable cooldown timer is on. And, he gets hit and the unstoppable isn’t removed
    Yes? And it has always worked like this.
    No it hasn’t. The unstoppable buff is supposed to be removed when struck, and shouldn’t be able to be activated again until the cool down is over
    I'm not saying it's not supposed to. I'm just saying it has worked like this since he was buffed
    That's definitely not how it's supposed to work in the video.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    For #metal champs like GR the cooldown of 14 secs is shortened by 10 - so the cooldown is 4 secs. Might be the 4 sec timer is counting from the charging of the heavy rather than when he is struck (as it is supposed to be)? Even then it looks bugged yeah.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    It looks to me like it’s a bug unless there’s some node he’s interacting weirdly with. Good to know though.
  • SkillierSkillier Posts: 7
    edited August 2021
    JAATKING said:

https://youtu.be/aAtwev0u3vk
    I found this today on my account

It’s the sort of thing that, similarly to she hulk’s combo into heavy, hasn’t been explicitly listed as one of his abilities, but is used by people regularly. It is probably a bug, but if it’s gone on this long it will likely not be removed, doesn’t seems as important to the character as she hulk’s bug was.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

For #metal champs like GR the cooldown of 14 secs is shortened by 10 - so the cooldown is 4 secs. Might be the 4 sec timer is counting from the charging of the heavy rather than when he is struck (as it is supposed to be)? Even then it looks bugged yeah.

Ghost Rider isn't Metal, else he would show as Magnetised.

Also, Magneto has no heavy knockdown prowess limit vs #metal.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Zan0 said:

Always worked like this

Sort of, you could always spam the Heavy with Constant Unstoppable like that, and the moment you were hit the Cooldown Timer would appear and the Unstoppable would stay active but only till the end of that last used Heavy before the Cooldown Timer appeared. (Basically Getting Hit never removes the Unstoppable, only the ability for it to Reactivate off the next Heavy cause of the Cooldown)
    Here the Unstoppable is reactivating even during when Cooldown has appeared, That part is definitely bugged.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Always worked like this

he’s unstoppable, even when the unstoppable cooldown timer is on. And, he gets hit and the unstoppable isn’t removed
    No it hasn’t. The unstoppable buff is supposed to be removed when struck, and shouldn’t be able to be activated again until the cool down is over
    I'm not saying it's not supposed to. I'm just saying it has worked like this since he was buffed
    This has never happened to me either playing as or against Magneto. It has not always been like this.
    This has worked like this for me since he was buffed
    Same here.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Always worked like this

This has never happened to me either playing as or against Magneto. It has not always been like this.
    Every time I have played magneto in the last few months this has been the interaction. Didn't even have him any rarity soon after the buff. Either way, this is nothing new.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Always worked like this

worked like this since day 1
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    It didn’t work like this since day one, ive gotten hit in the face many times while trying to repeatedly charge heavy. It may have broke not long after but definitely not on day of his update.