**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Summer of Pain

SacrificialSacrificial Posts: 58
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I haven’t been online for the last week during summer of pain, but when I came back I saw that no rewards were given out to me for summer of pain (I have no clue as to why). It shows that I have something to claim, but every time I try to bring it up it fails to appear. Idk if I’m missing something, but I haven’t claimed any rewards at all so… I also never received a message in my inbox allowing me to claim SOP rewards. Honestly really upsetting.

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Man I'm so sorry. They expired 2 days after you recieved them in the mail. I would suggest putting in a ticket.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

DawsMan said:

Man I'm so sorry. They expired 2 days after you recieved them in the mail. I would suggest putting in a ticket.

2 days in the mail and 7 in the stash claim. I feel so sorry for this guy
    Thanks for clarifying.

This man got the true summer of PAIN experience.
  • SacrificialSacrificial Posts: 58
    edited August 2021
    DawsMan said:

Dang, that sucks. How would I go about putting in a ticket?
  • Guys help me i played summer of pwin all weeks but i didnt get milestone rewards after summer of pain completed today all got rewards but i didnt please help me