**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

You need to resume AQ assistance packages

I've been playing this game since it came out and the block parry evade bug is still very real yet you decided to switch from Alliance quest assistance packages to Alliance war assistance packages and yet the AQ is still going on and the bug is very much still present in the game. As a result two fights into the AQ my team is completely dead on the second day of the AQ. Before this bug it would be rare for me to lose a single champion on the 5th day of the AQ let alone my entire team on the second day two fights into the game.

I can't block I can't evade and I can't parry... The basic defensive mechanics of the game do not work yet you expect us to keep playing 🤷🏻

If Alliance quest assistance packages do not resume then I will have no choice but to stop playing the game and I'm sure a lot of other players are in the same boat as I am. If my rewards from the AQ are not greater than the resources that I'm putting into the AQ then my resources will dwindle and I will find myself unable to complete my path in group content forcing me to leave my alliance and quit the game unless I spend money. I'm sorry I'm not going to spend money to compensate for bugs in order to continue playing this game. It's not sustainable.

Comments

• Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    The lag is awful tonight. I've spent all day in arena without any problems, as soon as I start my fight against ultron the game runs at about 2.5 frames a second and I'm having to guess where the AI will appear, this then repeated against yondu. Not the greatest of starts but came out of those fights with corvus intact.... just about.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I don’t think they need to keep the glory gifts necessarily but at least the AQ top up potions.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

I don’t think they need to keep the glory gifts necessarily but at least the AQ top up potions.

Yeah agree.
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Agree, really just need the potions and revives
  • Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★

On top of those issues every two or three fights I also have to deal with losing half my health ☹️

Sim
    Similar issues keeps disconnecting every 3-4 streak in arena.. plus while popping crystals and AQ too..
  • Options
    Kabam it would be appreciated if somebody would respond to this post? I have numerous people in my alliance that are epic players that are struggling and running out of revives. Again I just lost my entire team in the first two fights of the AQ and I'm running out of revives myself. I have had numerous people come to me and tell me they are worried they're going to have to leave the alliance and my response is I'm in the same boat I might have to leave because I can't keep up either.

Please resume the alliance quest assistance packages or you're going to see a huge drop in your player base
  • Options
    Game just crashed entering a fight, there goes half my health again 😔

• Options
    AntzRodz said:

On top of those issues every two or three fights I also have to deal with losing half my health ☹️

Sim
    Similar issues keeps disconnecting every 3-4 streak in arena.. plus while popping crystals and AQ too..
    Yeah the crashing is causing me to take twice as much time in the arenas and I'm about to give up not to mention the constant freezing during fights and delays moving from fight to fight.
  • Options
    Every 2-4 fights, making the arenas impossible

• Options
    AQ day five

For the fourth time this week I'm two fights into the AQ and my team is completely dead. Went to parry gladiator Hulk it said parry on the screen yet I took a medium attack and then a level 2 and died😒

Used white magnetos pre-fight on taskmaster couldn't stun him the entire fight (although according to what the screen said I parried him every time) got hit once by his level one and died even though I dexed it 🤷🏻

Went back into the fight the game crashed lost half my health and now I'm sitting two fights into the AQ with seven items left and had to use over 400 units

If Alliance quest packages don't resume I'm screwed, I've gone through over 2,000 units this week because I don't have any more of the health potions you gave us in the packages. I can't keep doing this, I'm not going to pay to play your game because of your bugs.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    They need to change the map and bosses and fights,…that’s what’s killing me and my alliances DRIVE! Our participation has dropped considerably ,…because AQ right now is beyond stale!
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Create randomized fights and randomized bosses,..kingpin / Doom/ Dormammu / ..etc. Get rid of the recycled doom bots and symbiote fights.

Fighting the same boss / same mini bosses and same fights for 9 months steady is not even remotely close to a enjoyable experience….whether it’s Apoc …Doom , or Odin for that matter.

Get creative Kabam , keep it fresh and fun!
  • Options
    KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    The simple question I have that I would like a moderator to answer is why did they stop?
    Especially when the issues haven’t been resolved. Not only did the last patch try not fix parry but the input issues are even worse. For example my champs auto dash in and I’m not even touching anywhere on the right side of the screen, I’m holding down on the left side to block.
    At the same time there haven’t been revives in the loyalty store in more than 3 weeks.
    As a player of 6 years I will not throw 180-1000 units per aq at the game. Instead it will force me to move on finally. I really would not prefer that.
  • Options
    LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★
    I think we should all stop playing AQ until
    They start issuing the packages again
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Hopefully the ""big" compensation package takes AQ into account.
  • Options
    WardrunaWardruna Posts: 30
    In addition to all of the above, where are the lvl 1 team revives in the loyalty store?? We’re coming up on 3 weeks without them.
  • Options
    FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    That's the issue. The "Big" compensation package that they said would be out "BY" the end of the month needed to be sent out right after they stopped the weekly packages. They put the post out at the beginning of August making people hopeful it would be out soon after. If they knew ahead of time that they were not going to send it out until the last day of the month they should have said that and continued with the weekly packages until then. This all goes back to years and years of people saying Kabam isn't being transparent. And then Kabam saying they were going to start being more transparent. But the issue in the middle is transparency means nothing if it's based on lies or "stretching the truth"! I Love this game and I really hope it gets fixed and keeps succeeding, But it will be hard to do with all the problems and the hole that Kabam keeps putting themselves in. And they dig it deeper and deeper every time something like this happens.
  • Options
    I already had two people leave the alliance over the last week because of the bugs and lack of Alliance quest weekly compensation packages. They both told me the same thing, they are not going to spend their money to compensate for bugs. So as a result until everything is properly fixed or Alliance quest packages resume they can't keep up so they have to temporarily retire. This sucks, they were good friends of mine.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    It’s pretty much unplayable at this point.
  • Options
    Yo kabam ty for coming through, like we said we don't need the glory just the potions. Y'all listened and it's appreciated 😊 🙌