**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4.4 mil looking for map 5 capable player

Hi guys,

Tag: RWWP

We are looking for 1 (possibly 2) active and skilled players to help round out our third BG for AQ and AW. We are tier 8 in war and recently did 55544 in AQ clearing 2 BGs in each wanting to lift that to 3.

We are an active alli but realise everyone has a life, and all get along really well.

If you are interested please add me in game (wiremuDavis) or on line (wiredavis).

P.S. we also like to see you have a duel at a high rated champs so be ready to have a go.

Thanks

Comments

• wiremudaviswiremudavis Posts: 70
    Still looking for 1. Had a player retire from game so looking to replace
    Looking for 3. Had a couple leave unexpectedly.
  • I only have experience with map 4, but I perform really well on the map and I'm very active. I'll send you a message in game as soon as it's up again.
    Still looking for 2
    I only have experience with map 4, but I perform really well on the map and I'm very active. I'll send you a message in game as soon as it's up again.
    I only have experience with map 4, but I perform really well on the map and I'm very active. I'll send you a message in game as soon as it's up again.

Hi mate I tried to add you in game but your list is full I think mine was too. Let me know if you are still interested