**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I bought x1 of the Spider-Man Piggy Bank and this happened..

Well, this was certainly unexpected, bloody brilliant!.. but very unexpected!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iMkemrvcTg

What have others pulled from the Piggy Bank crystals?

Comments

• Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    Jaded said:

Really could have just posted the picture of quake. Didn’t need 3 mins of 4* champions. Congratulations nonetheless 🎉🎉

You definitely not wrong! But i don't know, the story of it all is what mattered to me. From the Piggy Bank to the max sig emma fro 5-Star shards all the way to the science mystic crystal where i finally got quake.

Thanks for your opinion though! Very much appreicated!

- Intensity108
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Really could have just posted the picture of quake. Didn’t need 3 mins of 4* champions. Congratulations nonetheless 🎉🎉

You definitely not wrong! But i don't know, the story of it all is what mattered to me. From the Piggy Bank to the max sig emma fro 5-Star shards all the way to the science mystic crystal where i finally got quake.

- Intensity108
    Video quality and the story telling was fine, it’s just underwhelming to watch 4* pulls. As a viewer looking for entertainment I would like to see what relates to me. That would be the 5*/6* range.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

- Intensity108
    Video quality and the story telling was fine, it’s just underwhelming to watch 4* pulls. As a viewer looking for entertainment I would like to see what relates to me. That would be the 5*/6* range.
    Thanks Jaded, you just save my time.
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

- Intensity108
    As a viewer, wouldn't you want to see what people realistically get from Cavalier crystals?
    But I understand your point, I think.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

- Intensity108
    As a viewer, wouldn't you want to see what people realistically get from Cavalier crystals?
    But I understand your point, I think.
    Why would they? They could realistically open their own crystals and be disappointed in real time.

People watch videos for entertainment, this wasn't entertaining -- sorry.