**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CAIW sometimes doesnt trigger Enervate on Power Surpression Node in act 7.1.2

What the title said, happens to me on Heimdall fight. Since the Enervate doesnt trigger most of the time heimdall goes to his SP2 which is undodgeable and unblockable and I just die

Comments

• Options
    RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    RaveNN said:

What the title said, happens to me on Heimdall fight. Since the Enervate doesnt trigger most of the time heimdall goes to his SP2 which is undodgeable and unblockable and I just die

Happened on Ghost fight too, what do you mean glancing, CAIW only glances if attacked, not when attacking therefore the defender should get the Enervate debuff
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    walkerdog said:

Do you have the pacify mastery on? What was your full team?

It was pacify, since I only used SP1 in a combo with Human Torch I thought the problem was with CAIW
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    RaveNN said:

walkerdog said:

It was pacify, since I only used SP1 in a combo with Human Torch I thought the problem was with CAIW
    CapIW has DAAR on sp1
  • Options
    Chikel said:

RaveNN said:

walkerdog said:

CapIW has DAAR on sp1
    Its pacify´s fault, sometimes the Enervate triggered on SP1, since it has 100% DAAR it would never proc but it did sometimes