Up up down down SQ

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 1,168 ★★★★

…..what? Was anyone else not expecting that?

Comments

• Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 143
    Awwwwwww BATTLE RELM!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,246 ★★★★★
    Suis/Odin/Wasp/Antman/Hood/Ghost did it in like sub 4 min
  • DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 97
    CGR, HT and Moleman, eazy peazy.
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 192
    Used void for torch,ghost for iceman,spiderman was a pain but got him down with fury with more than 4 charges.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 956 ★★★★
    What is this ? Is this going to get regularly refreshed ? It was quite easy for something that has over 29!days to complete
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 429 ★★★
    CGR - HT - NF ...... got a mysterio dupe not too shabby,....
  • IgnobleIgnoble Posts: 13
    I just burned through it with Kingpin - with the Hood Synergy I got so much rage stacks and resisted his burn so much, I highly recommend
  • Dfour24Dfour24 Posts: 25
    Why would spiderman be able to evade during my falcons lock-on phase? Is happened constantly and right from the beginning of the fight.
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 162
    Drauglin said:

CGR, HT and Moleman, eazy peazy.

Ha! Literally used the same three. Perfect for each fight.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,054 ★★★
    Dfour24 said:

Why would spiderman be able to evade during my falcons lock-on phase? Is happened constantly and right from the beginning of the fight.

I believe one of his nodes increases his evade chance, and I also believe Lock On reduces by 100% (which I think is assessed on his base ability). So, if his evade is increased, that puts it over the 100% rate of reduction since it is beyond his base ability. Thus he still has a chance to evade Falcon. I had the same experience. Venom was the better choice.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 330 ★★★

Dfour24 said:

I believe one of his nodes increases his evade chance, and I also believe Lock On reduces by 100% (which I think is assessed on his base ability). So, if his evade is increased, that puts it over the 100% rate of reduction since it is beyond his base ability. Thus he still has a chance to evade Falcon. I had the same experience. Venom was the better choice.
    Yeah, this is the case

Which is pretty annoying, but I guess the 100% DAAR wasn't intended as a true Evade counter.
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 199 ★★
    Main guys I used were iceman, torch, fury, and Hyperion. For some stupid reason, I forgot I had cgr for torch, would’ve made my life a tad bit easier.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 412 ★★★
    Used Torch, Warlock and Holy Moley. Fun And Easy
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 314 ★★
    Colossus for the first 2 fights and Falcon for Spidey.
    (Warlock is a great option for Iceman as well)
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 569 ★★★

Void 1st, Silver Surfer 2nd, and surprisingly enough, I Doomed Spidey! Parry, medium, heavy, repeat. Then Sp2 him.

Easiest 5* crystal I’ve ever got in this game.

I used Doom for the final fight too, same rotation. Long fight but not difficult. Then one of my alliance mates reminded me of Venom. D'OH!!
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 238 ★★
    Went in blind with r3 apoc, aa, Clair, fury, and someone else…forgot already. Apoc took first 2 fights and aa did Spider-Man in 4 heavies
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,403 ★★★★
    Pretty nice quick run for 5*, one colossus is good enough for entire path.