**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I love Kabam but Hate Myself

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
So today I opened a 5* Crystal that was Science Mystic and got Human Torch. Legit couldn’t be more excited because I’ve never had him above a 3* so used my Iso and leveled him up. I used Mystic Iso btw

So then I see the UpUpDownDown challenge or whatever and see a free 5* in the rewards so I get it and decided to open it

Now I’m mad at myself because I had so much Mystic Iso and now I have zero Iso total. Hopefully I can get a dupe from the 4* Shards tho but anyway

Thanks Kabam

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Ooooooooofff.
  • Options
    Hoitado said:

So today I opened a 5* Crystal that was Science Mystic and got Human Torch. Legit couldn’t be more excited because I’ve never had him above a 3* so used my Iso and leveled him up. I used Mystic Iso btw

So then I see the UpUpDownDown challenge or whatever and see a free 5* in the rewards so I get it and decided to open it

Now I’m mad at myself because I had so much Mystic Iso and now I have zero Iso total. Hopefully I can get a dupe from the 4* Shards tho but anyway

Thanks Kabam

did the same thing getting my new apoc up yesterday just to end up pulling claire this morning.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Torch is awesome. I’m sure you’ll rank up Doom soon enough. Great pulls.
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Wow. Nice pulls. I got blue Cyclops from it. Amazing right?