**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solving the first clue for October's event

magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
In the next month's event breakdown post this image was shown

If you turn up the brightness of your device, you can see red markings amongst what appears to be smoke.

Here's a side by side comparison of the image I'm the forum post and the same image again except I've drawn the red markings on the image to make it clearer to see.

I did a bit of research and found out that these markings are actually a language. The language that the mutant island Krakoa speaks.

This is the language's cypher

As you can see, the red markings clearly spells out the word "Wake". What is waking you ask? My guess is this handsome fella.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

October with Symbiotes?

Shocked I tell you, shocked

You wouldn’t be using that tone if they mentioned our little symbiote would return… 😂
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★

October with Symbiotes?

What they're really missing is...

BLACKHEART HALLOWEEEEEEEENNNNNN
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

October with Symbiotes?

What they're really missing is...

BLACKHEART HALLOWEEEEEEEENNNNNN
    ah yes rip @Jestress
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    Speaking of halloween I would think 6* blade could likely make an appearance
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    So knull and anti venom for October
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★

October with Symbiotes?

Shocked? Wait are yOu TakiNg abOut SHoCkeR ThE SpiDEr MaN VIllIaN!!! AHhHhhh
    kidding. i'm assuming you mean because Venom: Let there be Carnage was supposed to come out in Oct
  • ShannokShannok Posts: 110

Symbiotes can only mean one thing ...

Ebony Supreme is coming

I thought ypu would say "little symbiote" will be back
  • AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 98

If you turn up the brightness of your device, you can see red markings amongst what appears to be smoke.

Here's a side by side comparison of the image I'm the forum post and the same image again except I've drawn the red markings on the image to make it clearer to see.

I did a bit of research and found out that these markings are actually a language. The language that the mutant island Krakoa speaks.

As you can see, the red markings clearly spells out the word "Wake". What is waking you ask? My guess is this handsome fella.

Awesome work. Could you tell me why "wake" would mean knull ? I have 0 knowledge about the comics or the origins of characters
    Thank you
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Knull, the God of the Symbiotes, was buried on the world now known as Klyntar by the symbiotes that rebelled against him. He was awoken by Gorr and attacked Earth in an attempt to take it over.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

October with Symbiotes?

You wouldn’t be using that tone if they mentioned our little symbiote would return… 😂
    I was so sad when my symbiote left
    😭😭😭
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

Awesome work. Could you tell me why "wake" would mean knull ? I have 0 knowledge about the comics or the origins of characters
    Thank you
    Knull is primordial being who was awakened when Celestials invaded the cosmos and began populating it with stars, planets, life etc. Kabam could modify this and make it so that the formation of the Battlerealm was what woke up Knull

What @Sundance_2099 said is also true
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Great detective work @magnus_xix !
    I would not have identified that language as Krakoan. The Krakoan symbols that they print in the comics are very boxy and geometric. I had no idea that there was a Native Krakoan script. Impressive that you recognized it and found the cypher. You are the true Doug Ramsey (who I would love to see in the game btw). Well done sir!