**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

DEFENSE OF AW - BUG !

Hello guys, my name is Diego and my nickname in the game is Manchester_
I am a player the alliance Super Hero Brazil [SH=BR] since november 2019.

As you guys can see bellow, i can’t place my champions in defense for alliance war that begins very soon.

My champions seems like they already is place, but doesn’t show in defense.

We are a alliance fighting for our first master and starts a fight without 5 champions at this level is a antecipate lost.

Ask for help !

Comments

• Options
    Manchester_Manchester_ Posts: 18
  • Options
    Wrist88Wrist88 Posts: 1
  • Options
    jondark86jondark86 Posts: 108 ★★
    several of us have had the same problems. NOTHING TO DO.... WE ARE left with folded hands because Kabam's answer is always very rhetorical.
  • Options
    jondark86jondark86 Posts: 108 ★★
    It will be like: Thanks for advising, please leave a ticket in the unknown problems section. we are working on them. Meanwhile be careful
  • Options
    Manchester_Manchester_ Posts: 18
    jondark86 said:

It will be like: Thanks for advising, please leave a ticket in the unknown problems section. we are working on them. Meanwhile be careful

I leave a ticket, but it is like you say. I just want things fix and play a game.
  • Options
    gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Same exactly happened to me at attack phase , i send ticke but no help. Bugs are everywhere unfortunately, disconnect at AQ & AW and parry looks like the most skilled thing on game right now