**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why is bluestacks bannable?

I get that using a pc makes it a lot easier to use third party services to alter the game i.e. cheating / the use of bots.
But why not just make it bannable when using cheats in general rather than an emulator? I personally have a problem that causes my hands and palms to get extremely sweaty from time to time. This gets to the point where my block and light hits are often times not registered as inputs on the phone and it makes the game, espacially hard content literally unplayable when every mistake can get you killed. I love the game but right now it's really hard to not get frustrated by that unfortunately.

Comments

• Options
    RedoxRedox Posts: 23
    walkerdog said:

Because its hard for them to track stuff done on the client-end. The game doesn't record much information from fights. It happens on the phone-side then tells the server what happened, as far as I know.

Bummer. That certainly would explain it. But since Android is easily rootable I barely see how banning emulators would help. I'm sure there are many client side mods that would allow you to instantly win any fight and for most cheaters it's probably the easier path to go anyway.
  • Options
    xNig said:

Redox said:

I get that using a pc makes it a lot easier to use third party services to alter the game i.e. cheating / the use of bots.
    But why not just make it bannable when using cheats in general rather than an emulator? I personally have a problem that causes my hands and palms to get extremely sweaty from time to time. This gets to the point where my block and light hits are often times not registered as inputs on the phone and it makes the game, espacially hard content literally unplayable when every mistake can get you killed. I love the game but right now it's really hard to not get frustrated by that unfortunately.

Rofl, that might actually do the job for me. Thanks
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I'd suggest looking into Compression Gloves, there's some with Finger Pads specifically for Touchscreen Devices, they not only deal with the Sweating Problem but also keeps your hands from Cramping due to extended Playtime.
    Though the Cramp Relief part is hit or miss due to certain Disabilities that can cause Cramping, for example they work for me but not for my sister, the Sweat Prevention though always seems to work well though.
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I genuinely get RSI, aches, and pains in my limbs and hands from playing games, majority being MCoC.

But that is my problem. I wouldn’t ask or expect the producers of a game to change or explain their ToC’s to suit my issues.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,306 ★★★★★
    Redox said:

xNig said:

Redox said:

You’re welcome. They’re called “finger cots”.

An ex alliance mate of mine also had issues with very sweaty hands, so he has a stash of finger cots that he uses for harder fights.
  • Options

I genuinely get RSI, aches, and pains in my limbs and hands from playing games, majority being MCoC.

But that is my problem. I wouldn’t ask or expect the producers of a game to change or explain their ToC’s to suit my issues.

I get that. But my point wasn't just to suit their ToC to my needs but rather give an example case where this change would come in handy. I tried to improve them in general since just banning emulators only takes partially care of the issue and comes with some disadvantages too. Banning third party services instead would solve the problem entirely while still letting people play on emulators who would like it that way but then again, if the devs don't want to track all fights, this doesn't seem to be an option anymore.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,383 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Redox said:

xNig said:

Redox said:

An ex alliance mate of mine also had issues with very sweaty hands, so he has a stash of finger cots that he uses for harder fights.
    I'm resisting the urge to make another joke, so I'll leave one example out, but we also use them in cooking when a finger is cut. ;)
  • Options

xNig said:

Redox said:

xNig said:

Redox said:

Lmao just imagining him getting tagged to take down the war boss

“One sec lads lemme go grab my finger socks. This is going to be a sweaty one”
    Actually, yes. He does that. Quite funny at times but we are a jokeful tolerant bunch. 😂
  • Options
    edited August 2021

xNig said:

Redox said:

xNig said:

Redox said:

I'm resisting the urge to make another joke, so I'll leave one example out, but we also use them in cooking when a finger is cut. ;)
    Oh I didn’t know that. I’m guessing that’s the actual use of them? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

(Edit: You didn’t mean to joke on the “harder” part right? Lol)
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,476 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    xNig said:

xNig said:

Redox said:

xNig said:

Redox said:

Oh I didn’t know that. I’m guessing that’s the actual use of them? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

(Edit: You didn’t mean to joke on the “harder” part right? Lol)
    In the food industry, we called them finger con(d)oms.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the help everyone. And stop these jokes already 🤣