**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What u think about this?

So this is basically about alliance war. In some of the aw our alliance faces such alliances that are strangely skilled.. I mean few days back we faced a silver 2 ally.. Each of the fights they are covering like within 45 secs average. Now speaking of the defenders we had say
polka dot power thing and bane spry limber domino.. One of their attacker covered that path within 1 min each.. He has ht nf and warlock.. I know he has counters but r5 high sig thing and domino on that nodes within 1 min is very strange.. And most of their members are playing like that.. Our r5 defenders were being blown up within 1 min.

The question is yet they are just silver 2. So is there a way that i can know if the opponent is using unfair means? Their profile looked like they play in a fair way. We faced g3 even but not skilled like them.

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    There are alot of retirement or semi retirement alliances that only do 1 or 2 bg wars and that's only if enough people want to even do a war. Mine is like that. Almost the entire alliance is thronebreaker but we just don't care about war so we only run 1 bg.