**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster Bugged?

BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
I’m currently in the phase where the GM has less than 30% health. I’m using Doom for SoP and I chose the SymSupreme/Ghost path.

I’m not sure exactly when it happens (because I’m too focused on the reverse controls) but at some point I lose all my Competence tokens, which makes my damage during the Wounded phase horrible.

My strategy for this phase has been to complete the first 4 prompts. That’s usually around the time the reversed controls start. At that point, I just avoid the GM until I fail the 5th challenge and he goes into his Wounded phase. That’s the point I realize my Competence tokens are gone.

Is this a bug? I’m not sure if it is some interaction I have overlooked. Unfortunately, it cost me several hundred units trying to figure this out. I’m hoping someone can fill me in on what’s happening.

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Did you get hit by a heavy attack?
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    Possibly. In fact, probably. Does the GM’s heavy remove Competence?
  • RamOnTheLakeRamOnTheLake Posts: 22
    I also noticed this as I was playing him yesterday. It happened two or three times.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Bocksarox said:

Possibly. In fact, probably. Does the GM’s heavy remove Competence?

Yes.
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    Thanks for the quick info @BitterSteel @Bugmat78.
    That must be what is happening.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Bocksarox said:

Thanks for the quick info @BitterSteel @Bugmat78.
    That must be what is happening.

No worries, try and record it if you can, and figure out if there’s something else removing the competence
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Yeah I was pretty confused too when my competence charges got removed, but later I found out it was because I got hit a heavy unfortunately. It must be that