**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for an Alliance. Map 5 a must!

I love my alliance, but we've had some guys leave and can no longer run map 5... so I'm possibly looking for a new home. Below, please find what I can bring to the table as well as what I'm looking for. Thanks!!!

About me:
  • Recently cleared ROL
  • Best champs Dupped AA 4/40, Ghost rider 2/35 & 4/40, Hyperion 4/40, Iceman 440
  • I'll always clear my lane in AQ, and I have the champs to handle bleed path really well
  • I can sub boss kill in a pinch if necessary, though I prefer not to since I normally take a decent amount of damage.
  • 140k rating
  • Daily player of course, who is active enough to put up 7m in arena when needed (did so for Iceman)

What Im looking for
  • Map 5 is a must
  • Good group of guys a must. Not interested in joining a group that takes a video game too seriously for their own good. That said, I want a group that is active and can clear AQ map 5 daily.
  • If you have more than one opening thats even better, I have friends who are just like me who would be interested in joining.

Hit me up on line or in game. Thanks!

McMeows

Comments

• Forgot to mention I'd also like an alliance that does weekly SA, along with several other events like completion, duel, etc.
  • I added you in line.
    nvrcmecomin1
  • Me3e82Me3e82 Posts: 14
    If you are still looking for a home my alliance is making changes and we run map5. Can make room for more than one if necessary. My line and game ID are the same. Me3e82