**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Relaxed and Stable, AW Gold 2, 90M AQ, Looking for 2 New Members

My alliance "[xPDx] Above All Odds We Rise Again!" is looking for 2 players to join us immediately. We are active and like clearing maps without the stress of grinding and are looking for similar minded folks. We are a good place for you to grow. We also have many "retired" members.

For AW we run three assigned BG and bounce between Tiers 7-12.

For AQ we have no assignments and focus on having two active BG (meaning you can take a day off if needed). We typically run 2 AQ maps 54-44-54-44-44. We average 80-100M per AQ.

We rank in SA every week (no holding) and hit always hit rank rewards in item use/champ use and hit them in completion 75% of the time.

An ideal member shows up for AW/AQ and reads chat to know what everyone is planning. No need to have boss killers but being able to handle a Map 4 lane solo while participating in war is a good minimum standard (~500k PI). Being active/reliable and liking to play the game is the main quality we are looking for.

If you are interested please contact me on Line, my name is "seanjohn7944".