5.3.6 Farming

SxeCT19SxeCT19 Member Posts: 9
I farm 5.3.6 for revives and energy so know this quest well, but since the update the power reserve path champs are gaining sooooo much power. Yeah it's a cornered node but they are gaining so much power with no debuffs. Check it out.

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,303 ★★★★★
    Genius and Pero Farmers will spam.
    I hope coming fix doesn't include A Certain Patch too
    v7. And act 4 flashbacks
  • SymbioticVen9MSymbioticVen9M Member Posts: 92
    SxeCT19 said:

I farm 5.3.6 for revives and energy so know this quest well, but since the update the power reserve path champs are gaining sooooo much power. Yeah it's a cornered node but they are gaining so much power with no debuffs. Check it out.

Yh I came to the forums for this, it seems as though the bug is power reserve activates upon any Debuff instead of a damage over time. So stuns, weakness, enervate etc
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    Can anyone share a video of this power gain “bug”?

Or perhaps it’s due to the power reserve node, where specials only use 50% of power?
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Member Posts: 246 ★★★
    Experiencing the same issue. Now with weakness opponents gain power as if they were suffering from a DOT debuff.
  • EpicSmileyFaceEpicSmileyFace Member Posts: 35
    I think Kabam do it intentionally to put a stop to this. This game is buggy many of my friends are quitting. Please fix.😡😡😡

How do I upload a video of the gameplay here?
    Here is the link of the gameplay https://youtube.com/watch?v=UV6ejdXXXkE
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Member Posts: 581 ★★★

SxeCT19 said:

Never heard of anything like that
    5.3.6? Farming? Revives? Idk what game you play man
    Mcoc has no farming spots at all
    Not at all
    Right guys?
    Never even knew you could farm revives. I think this guy is just tired and not thinking straight
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,303 ★★★★★

SxeCT19 said:

Never heard of anything like that
    5.3.6? Farming? Revives? Idk what game you play man
    Mcoc has no farming spots at all
    Not at all
    Right guys?
    I think you're right there. 👍👍