**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BUG!! DONT BUY TODAYS DEALS

HEY KABAM! ... I just purchased 2 of the of the CAVALIER TECH-NICALITY BUNDLES, ($100)... and of course I got 10 crystals....

But , here is what happened.... I spinned 6 of them fine... but when I was spinning the 7th one I GOT THIS POP UP... (see picture attached)

so , I didnt see the result of my 7th crystal and my last 3 crystals just opened with a glitchy background. and it even seem the system threw me out of the crystal vault. VERY WEIRD AND NOT what I expected.
Obviously, YES, we never get what we expect... but, at least I always find joy in opening theses crystals... WELL, NOT TODAY!.

please fix for next time.

Comments

• Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    So don't buy because of a fishy background?
  • Options
    Dukerox06Dukerox06 Posts: 37
    At least yours went through...mine glitched when I purchased and didn't give me my stuff....
  • Options
    RalejinRalejin Posts: 4

This happened to me and picked my crystals automatically then my home screen was stuck like that so I rebooted my phone. I would like compensation or AG's or something. I spent at least 100 this week.
  • Options
    thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
    Well that's certainly one reason to not buy them. How. about another reason: the 6-star drop rates on them was 3.0% instead of the 3.6% for the normal featured cavalier crystals? How many times does Kabam need to screw this up before they correct it?
  • Options
    Igu4n4Igu4n4 Posts: 31
    Is this the bundle that is the 6* shard card with the cav crystals.? Tried to buy it and it said offer expired and now it doesn’t show up anymore.