**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please cancel war season this is horrible snd the weekly compensation is not enough

It’s not fun why are you making us go through this mode with the game in shambles tons of deaths every war cuz of bugs and crashes and missed dex and parry’s just put us out of this misery please for the love of god

Comments

• Options
    EpicSmileyFaceEpicSmileyFace Posts: 35
    Just updated the game and the parry timing seems worst than before. This will be my last AW regardless. :s
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    While Kabam admitted the Parry/dext issue is not fixed at all, fights are still doable in AW. i am in Tiers 1 and still able to fight some 6R3 without pb. The real big issue i encountered in AW/AQ is a crash of the game the moment i clicked on the fight button....

Simply relaunch your game before moving and engaging in a fight, just to avoid any crash that could happen if your game has been launched for too long.

Use Boost to maximize your damage and reduce pb in case of bug.

As for the compensation, it is a very good one ! Of course the issue is still here and another compensation will be expected from Kabam when the issue will be definitely fix. The importance of this last compensation will depend on the time Kabam will take to resolve the issue :wink:
  • Options
    LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★
    Yeah but the war compensation is not nearly enough it needs to be that every war not weekly
  • Options
    LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★
    I just fought Morningstar with torch and could block her at all. 4 missed blocks in a row and dead. I suck but I know how to parry lol this just got way worse lol
  • Options
    AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    edited August 2021
    Stellar said:

While Kabam admitted the Parry/dext issue is not fixed at all, fights are still doable in AW. i am in Tiers 1 and still able to fight some 6R3 without pb. The real big issue i encountered in AW/AQ is a crash of the game the moment i clicked on the fight button....

Simply relaunch your game before moving and engaging in a fight, just to avoid any crash that could happen if your game has been launched for too long.

Use Boost to maximize your damage and reduce pb in case of bug.

As for the compensation, it is a very good one ! Of course the issue is still here and another compensation will be expected from Kabam when the issue will be definitely fix. The importance of this last compensation will depend on the time Kabam will take to resolve the issue :wink:

Different people have different problem but for me on Android it is pathetic. With Laging and frame freezing game is almost unplayable. Today my screen freezed two times while fighting in aw one time guillotine 2099 phase saved me and other time I got hit and finished fight with only 5% hp.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

Just updated the game and the parry timing seems worst than before. This will be my last AW regardless. :s

Yeh yeh its getting worse every update right?
    Don't know if you're trying to be sarcastic, but each update isn't fixing it for all players. For some it gets better, for others it's worse. Don't base your experience as the general one.