**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which mutant to r3

Which mutant to r3 17 votes

Apocalypse
52%
BENJI830SpicyslicerReferenceEtjamaErcarretXguard77DawsManYodabolt21OrthoCresol 9 votes
Professor x
5%
Scrubhan 1 vote
Magneto
29%
Fuzzycat0casual0The_HoTUDraconic_12Thanos1149 5 votes
Sunspot
0%
Cable
5%
JuggerNot 1 vote
Gambit
5%
CoffeeLover 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    WhastedWhasted Posts: 20

My 6* mutants
  • Options
    The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Magneto
    Magneto is the best
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Apocalypse
    Voted Apoc because I think he gets more out of the additional damage at r3.

If you're headed in Abyss exploration anytime soon though I would go with red Mags. You definitely feel the r3 difference there against Darkhawk, IMIW etc
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Cable
    It's between apoc and cable for me. If you are an avid cable horseman player I'm sure you will feel a good increase in degen damage.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Apocalypse just melts stuff and you generally have to whup some butt with him even if you plan to make another mutant a horseman and have them as your main path clearer. Even with Cable giving you max charges after the first fight, Apocalypse still loses them all when he makes someone a horseman and I always prefer to have him at max charge when I face off against the boss. Climbing back up to 4 charges is greatly helped by r3'ing him.

I love my r3 Apocalypse. Pistol-whipping fools never gets old when the pistol you're whipping them with is actually a Giant Mutant Space Laser Assault Cannon.