**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Frame Rate Issues? [Merged]

Comments

• CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★

Hey everybody,

For Android users that have been reporting Framerate issues and increased Lag, we have a hotfix built that should be coming out later today/tomorrow.

Thank you all of your patience, and please be sure to let us know if this addresses the issues that you have been facing regarding Lag and Framerate drops.

Nice ..hope after 1 week we will winally able to play ...so happpy
  • alegka312alegka312 Posts: 67

Hey everybody,

For Android users that have been reporting Framerate issues and increased Lag, we have a hotfix built that should be coming out later today/tomorrow.

Thank you all of your patience, and please be sure to let us know if this addresses the issues that you have been facing regarding Lag and Framerate drops.

Hello, iOS users will have that fix?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★
    Just updated and restarted. The phone still reports 60fps in game like it did before but the fight animations are smoother. It doesn't look like a crappy flip book anymore.
    Still missing graphical effects! Very annoying! This game could easily run at 120fps with the old effects on, so at 60, we should be able to get top tier best in mobile gaming textures and effects.
  • Just got the update on my S20 and it seemed to fix it but when I went into a quest it dropped back down to 30 and hasn't gone back up.

Hey everybody,

• Hotfix appears to have solved my issues. Took Sunspot in a few times - he was a major offender in frame rate decrease - and no issues.

Hey everybody,

Ye still same problem with galaxy s20 just updated the game and still stuck on 30 fpa

Just got the update on my S20 and it seemed to fix it but when I went into a quest it dropped back down to 30 and hasn't gone back up.

Hey everybody,

I tried reinstal whole game but still stuck on 30 fps 😭
  • Did it fix all devices except for S20? How unlucky
  • BoSsZa555BoSsZa555 Posts: 4
    I also updated the game on my Note 20 Ultra and nothing is fix at all for my side. It has been like this even before the update of 32. It never happen like this before with my Note 20 Ultra since I bought it last year November 2020.
    Only time i got 60 fps was when i did log put from google account and was on logging screeen to Kabam login after it logged me in game it was again 30 fps stucked so am sad
    Today update should fix fps issue but as a Samsung galaxy s20 user the game is even worse not... cant even reach 30 fps ...so keep me not able to play..its 9th day already when i cant play game
  • After additional use, I'm only seeing minor improvements on my Note 20 Ultra. Characters like Sunspot and map scrolling previously caused massive framerate dips, now those appear sightly better (albeit still choppy). Fighting with OR and others have caused the massive framerate dips, however.
  • SkinnyfitSkinnyfit Posts: 37
    Yeah mine is still locked at 30 fps so unfortunately not seen any change or fix myself. S20+
    @Kabam Miike any ideas what will u do next to try fix it? I just wanna play like before 😭
  • Just updated and restarted. The phone still reports 60fps in game like it did before but the fight animations are smoother. It doesn't look like a crappy flip book anymore.
    Still missing graphical effects! Very annoying! This game could easily run at 120fps with the old effects on, so at 60, we should be able to get top tier best in mobile gaming textures and effects.

What Device are you using? I can report that.
  • Thank you all for the feedback. We're looking into the Samsung S20/Note 20 Ultra specific issues now. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything back.

Thank you all for the feedback. We're looking into the Samsung S20/Note 20 Ultra specific issues now. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything back.

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE here :) ty for answer
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★

Just updated and restarted. The phone still reports 60fps in game like it did before but the fight animations are smoother. It doesn't look like a crappy flip book anymore.

What Device are you using? I can report that.
    Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
  • Samsung S20 users: Can you confirm if this issue started with the release of Version 32.2?
  • Samsung S20 users: Can you confirm if this issue started with the release of Version 32.2?

When I updated to that version the game was running fine but about 30 minutes after compensation was released the game started lagging
  • Neal_Neal_ Posts: 2

Samsung S20 users: Can you confirm if this issue started with the release of Version 32.2?

Yes it started for me after the 32.2 update. S20 FE

Samsung S20 users: Can you confirm if this issue started with the release of Version 32.2?

Ye same here last week mondey i downloaded new patch gave was running smooth..after like 1 or 2 hours been fighting on Aliance War and game started losing fps i just died there so turn the game off onn ams from that moment game is stuck on 25-30 fps

That's when it started for me.
  • PP96PP96 Posts: 45

yes after 32.2 and I have an S20
  • SkinnyfitSkinnyfit Posts: 37

Yes mate after 32.2. However it didn't seem apparent to me right after the update but got in a bad state a few hours later.

All my issues started shortly after 32.2 also.
  • XenoMorfXenoMorf Posts: 13

Hi, I'm not s20 user but galaxy tab s7. Snapdragon 865 system, Adreno 650 GPU, top of the line. Framerate issues started with 32.2.0 update and 32.2.1 hasn't fixed it. From a smooth 120hz screen rate experience before (game probably ran in half that- 60fps which was grand) now it shows 60hz and game likely running 30fps although it feels less than that. I can only play whatever I can do on auto without getting frustrated or even angry.
  • alegka312alegka312 Posts: 67
    XenoMorf said:

Hi, I'm not s20 user but galaxy tab s7. Snapdragon 865 system, Adreno 650 GPU, top of the line. Framerate issues started with 32.2.0 update and 32.2.1 hasn't fixed it. From a smooth 120hz screen rate experience before (game probably ran in half that- 60fps which was grand) now it shows 60hz and game likely running 30fps although it feels less than that. I can only play whatever I can do on auto without getting frustrated or even angry.
    I’m not iPhone 12 user, but I have iPhone XR and 11. And from stable 30 FPS (witch is locked for iOS user) I have like 10-30. It’s really fun, because this issue comes from July, and I’m playing with lags like 2.5 months already. And the most important question for me: will kabam fix this soon? Or will he?