Invisible Woman taking no damage from SP3

I was doing one of the paths in 6.3.1 (Biohazard/Clapback), first enemy there is IW. I used CGR against her. At one point, I launched my SP3 and it dealt literally no damage to her. As in, 0. I didn't have vigilance active and I'm pretty sure she turned invisible right before, but I also don't think that miss effects can apply during a special 3, and IW doesn't have any notes in her abilities about taking no damage when invisible like Ghost with Hood synergy or something like that. The only other nodes she had were generic boosts and Forced Field, which shouldn't have any effect on this.

Comments

• TheBlindSalmonTheBlindSalmon Member Posts: 75
    edited August 2021
    walkerdog said:

You'd need to provide a video I think. I cant see a reason for this occurring, but maybe I'm missing something.

I don't have one or any software for recording my phone screen. What's the possible reason you're thinking of? She didn't have the field active at that point, and even if she did, her abilities exclude SP3 damage from being absorbed by it. And even if it did mitigate some of the damage, this was my second SP3 in a row, so 2 aptitude boosted furies in effect and it should still do a decent chunk after taking down the force field.