**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What I'm Reading: Peni Parker!

MiekandKorgMiekandKorg Posts: 283 ★★
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
Hi everyone! Last month, Kabam released a document about what they're reading for America Chavez and her many appearances and storylines in the marvel comics continuity, and I figured since they haven't made one for Peni Parker, I'd make one myself!

Peni Parker is a personal favourite of mine, even before her appearance within the movie: Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse. She was a pretty major character and had an absolutely lovely design and aesthetic to her. I personally think she is my favourite Spiderman iteration but thats just me.

So, below I have some comics she's appeared in and my personal favourites! I hope you enjoy, and let me know if you want me to do more on some other characters coming to the contest :)

Sadly, Peni Parker is yet to receive her own official comic series, but has appeared in multiple spider-man comics as a major character!

The first, that being her debut comic, is

Edge of the Spider-Verse 1 Vol #5!

Personally, this is the best one to read, she is introduced here and I gotta say, the designs shown are just amazing :) It's a nice introduction to a brand new comic from 2 very experienced writers, and a nice simple way to learn about her :)

She's played quite a few roles in comics since this time, most notably featuring in several issues of

Edge of Spider-Geddon!

She plays quite a large role throughout it's continuity :) She's a relatively minor character at some parts, but plays a role with the likes of Miles Morales, Spider-Ham and Spider-Gwen, so you'll see a few familiar faces as well! It's quite a nice comic, and ended rather recently, although I haven't finished it yet, so no spoilers!

Finally, another series I recommend, mainly because its just a very good spider-man series, but also because Peni does enter the series for a few issues. Next up, is

The Amazing Spiderman!

This series is actually tied into Spider-Geddon, and both feature differrent parts of the story, but Peni appears in both regardless. It's a good read, for both of the stories, even when they don't tie in every issue.

Peni Parker appears in various other Spiderman comics, but there's too many appearances to list here, so I'll just leave you with my current recommendations, and I hope that you enjoy them :)

I dream of the day this incredible character receives her very own comic series. She appeared in a movie already after all!

Let me know if you'd like more of these, and I'm more than happy to research into them, more comics for me after all :)

Thanks for reading :D