**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Questing problems

I’m trying to explore 7.1 while I wait for this game to be fixed. I’ve noticed that some nodes don’t work as stated and that some enemies gain ENORMOUS amount of power from nodes that say nothing about power gain modifications. Doom’s shock duration fluctuates in fights, stun timer as well. All these issues are not stated in the node. I’ve also seen there have been questing problems in Act 5, so I’m wondering, did this bug or hot fix effect others in other quests? Because it’s at the point where I’m playing AQ and AW because I’m ally wants to and that’s it.

Comments

• Options
    I’m trying to explore 7.1 while I wait for this game to be fixed. I’ve noticed that some nodes don’t work as stated and that some enemies gain ENORMOUS amount of power from nodes that say nothing about power gain modifications. Doom’s shock duration fluctuates in fights, stun timer as well. All these issues are not stated in the node. I’ve also seen there have been questing problems in Act 5, so I’m wondering, did this bug or hot fix effect others in other quests? Because it’s at the point where I’m playing AQ and AW because I’m ally wants to and that’s it.