**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nexus Cavs are my weakness

OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Wallet open aleady for the what if bundles but then see the daily card one, damn got me good.

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Idk if its worth it. How much t6b/t3a do you get per day?
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    DawsMan said:

If you only ever picked just one it's roughly 8% a whole 6/3, I'm on 1.5 t6b and just over 1 t3a so will try to close the gap and keep them even but no idea if that's even the right call
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

DawsMan said:

If you only ever picked just one it's roughly 8% a whole 6/3, I'm on 1.5 t6b and just over 1 t3a so will try to close the gap and keep them even but no idea if that's even the right call
    Ok so as someone who isn't close to getting the resources for r4 that sounds negligible. So 85 cad then hst for 10 nexus cavs, 1 6 star, 20 sig stones, 500k gold. The nexus cavs make it worth it I think. I'm torn. I don't want to be spending too much more money.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Odachi said:

DawsMan said:

Ok so as someone who isn't close to getting the resources for r4 that sounds negligible. So 85 cad then hst for 10 nexus cavs, 1 6 star, 20 sig stones, 500k gold. The nexus cavs make it worth it I think. I'm torn. I don't want to be spending too much more money.
    It's only a little yeah, I'm targeting getting enough for my first r4 probably from dropping all my units on the black friday stuff. Depends if you wanna roll the dice, could get 10 6*... could get 10 3*.
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    No luck what so ever on my cav nexus crystals. Only saw 1 5* miles morales... rest were 3 and 4*s. Congrats!
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

Regular 6* = Sentry
    Cav Nexus = one 6* + five 5* (one was just a dupe) + four 4*
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Odachi said:

DawsMan said:

The nexus Cavs are worth $60 all day long. Think of it as 30 Cavs instead of 10. That's $150 right there.

Wooo X23

Jesus.... I got 1 6* and it was MODOK.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Wooo X23

Makes up for my compensation DD classic lol

Wooo X23

Makes up for my compensation DD classic lol
    No kidding. That Iron Patriot 🥵🥵🥵