**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Completion and Exploration rewards

Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
Why are there completion and exploration rewards for Chapter 2 of Shang-Chi side event when you have to complete the entire chapter to get any rewards?????

It's very misleading...makes you think you can do the first series of fights then jump straight to the boss, like in Chapter 1.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Ummmm...no. The "initial clear" of chapter 2?
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    But it is the same as John Mulaney's challenge before, you got completion and exploration rewards at the same time in Ch.2.
  • Options
    True. So why make separate rewards?
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

You may suggest Kabam to take out either reward for you. I just ignore it as this affects nothing on my fight.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Reference said:

You may suggest Kabam to take out either reward for you. I just ignore it as this affects nothing on my fight.
    Gee why didn't I think of that?? I just need to learn to pay attention to the right things and ignore the others....even if it's seems like common sense not to. You're a genius
  • Options
    It's funny how guys can be 'disagree trolls', by just clicking a button...but you can't prove to me that it's NOT misleading.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Since you're on the forums right this second screeching about "misleading", I guess you took the time to read about the quest in the topic at the top?

You didn't?

Well let me help you with why it's not misleading.

Now I know, reading can be painful, so I'll summarise it for you. That text tells you that it's only one path which you have to do all the fights in a row.
  • Options

Yea... I disagree. There are still two rewards for Chapter 2 only....doesn't make sense. I see what you're saying, but it just contradicts having two sets of rewards. Thanks for blowing up the words....that was really dramatic...wow.....I mean WOW

Because the reward structure needs to have completion and exploration for the basic function of how rewards are determined. If you completed the first chapter without exploring, but completed and explored the 2nd chapter which in doing one means doing the other, then you'd only get completion rewards from the act completion section. There is nothing new about this. Just because you can comprehend something doesn't make it misleading in the slightest, especially when the information is available for you to read yourself. Stop being lazy and research.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Yea... I disagree. There are still two rewards for Chapter 2 only....doesn't make sense. I see what you're saying, but it just contradicts having two sets of rewards. Thanks for blowing up the words....that was really dramatic...wow.....I mean WOW

Because the reward structure needs to have completion and exploration for the basic function of how rewards are determined. If you completed the first chapter without exploring, but completed and explored the 2nd chapter which in doing one means doing the other, then you'd only get completion rewards from the act completion section. There is nothing new about this. Just because you can comprehend something doesn't make it misleading in the slightest, especially when the information is available for you to read yourself. Stop being lazy and research.
    Yea... I still don't get it. I disagree. But actually I was too lazy to read and research what you just said LMAO
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

Yea... I still don't get it. I disagree. But actually I was too lazy to read and research what you just said LMAO
    So you admit the fault is your own. Good job Stewie.
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

So you admit the fault is your own. Good job Stewie.
    Actually I need you to show me how serious you are about this game and post what you said in really really huge font. Please will you do that again, you were so cool when you did it...made you seem so brave and sophisticated lol
    What did I post in huge font in this topic?

Oh wait. Nothing.

Good job being wrong again Stewboy.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    You really trying to bring this up a to such an unnecessary level for something so insignificant? Reflect my friend. No need to be so sarcastic and petty over something so small.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Why are there completion and exploration rewards for Chapter 2 of Shang-Chi side event when you have to complete the entire chapter to get any rewards?????

It's very misleading...makes you think you can do the first series of fights then jump straight to the boss, like in Chapter 1.

It's not misleading.
    Chapter 2 has only 1 path.
    This is nothing new. They've done single path quest many time and they had both Completion and Exploration rewards. It just means you get both part together.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

You really trying to bring this up a to such an unnecessary level for something so insignificant? Reflect my friend. No need to be so sarcastic and petty over something so small.

So insight...you're so wise. Wait!...give me some time to meditate on what you just said, it might change my life...
    It might just do so if you see through your ignorance. You’re taking offense to pretty much nothing, and to others informing you lol. I don’t see this post being up for long but try to grow up a little. Can’t imagine you in a real argument. Best of luck.