**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My MVP for Shang Chi ch2 side quest

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Team

R3 doom,havok,bishop
R5 hyperion , aegon

This is a terrible team dont try it

I build aegon on ALL 5 start fight with heavy and try to hit block as much as possible (heavy trick = 20-30k per hit)

Im currently on last lane at Hitmonkey

So Hitmonkey , Negative and Tigra left before boss.

I am around 9 revives in and my aegon is at around 380 hits , it could be less but didnt wanna restart for perfect team cause was lazy
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    To add on First Fight AKA she hulk start fight with a opening light and build and do sp2 only there , after her u will have around 70 hits banked for next fight
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Ok I just completed it.

Btw I killed the whole team on first Sunspot so basicly used Aegon on All 16 fights, i just 2 shotted Shang chi (20 hits = 500k)

Total revives spent? 16
    Total Heals? 15 lvl 5 heals
    Mvp? Sig 200 Aegon

I finished on 480 hits just now , the hit monkey fight and sunspot fight is hard but u can take off 50% per try if u do heavy start on fight and get as much block hits as u can.

Mr negative? Well basicly if u cant dex his sp1 (not that hard) then try to push to sp2.

Tigra is decent , start fight with heavy but she has 2 hits + neutralise so she takes off the shield so ur damage taken isnt capped at 5% anymore but then just hit and bait sp1 , etc easy fight.

She hulk easy fight just hit hit sp2 repeat.

Sunspot well just nuke him

Rewards are worth 16 revives for me

Cause i needed 2 t5b to r3 cgr and now I can

Ty for reading and GL