**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hood invisibility broken?

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi guys.
Don’t know if there has been posts about this before, can’t find it.

Hood’s invisibility doesn’t work as intended.

First hit - 120% chance to miss. Always work
Second hit - 100% chance to miss. About 50% of the times I get hit on the opponents seconds hit while I’m invisible. 100% is supposed to mean guaranteed miss? Or am I just missing something?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• DedaDeda Posts: 43
    I've noticed it also but I am not sure if it was AI AAR or Hood is buged.

Sometimes on second hit there will be a miss and sometimes direct hit even against the same opponent in the same fight.

• Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    I also noticed this. The first would whiff, the second hit sometimes connects
  • horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 223 ★★
    is that what was going on? I kept getting punched in the face on the second hit in the monthly eq mystic quest. but it seemed like it was still counting as a miss for the % miss reduction counter.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    I noticed it too. He is definitely bugged
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,077 ★★★★
    I noticed this while doing the new EQ on the mystic chapter. First time I trigger invisibility, I get clapped on the second hit but then whenever I trigger invisibility again it goes back to normal. Still annoying tho
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Snurris said:

Hi guys.

Second hit - 100% chance to miss. About 50% of the times I get hit on the opponents seconds hit while I’m invisible. 100% is supposed to mean guaranteed miss? Or am I just missing something?

Was u running the synergy for 120% miss if not then it be actually 100% then after first miss it be 80% which be 20% chance to hit through
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,077 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

Snurris said:

Hi guys.

Was u running the synergy for 120% miss if not then it be actually 100% then after first miss it be 80% which be 20% chance to hit through
    Hood has 120% to miss the first hit on his base kit. I just took an entire combo to the face on Cav EQ because invisibility didn't work. He's bugged
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Snurris said:

Hi guys.

Hood has 120% to miss the first hit on his base kit. I just took an entire combo to the face on Cav EQ because invisibility didn't work. He's bugged
    Then does seem like somethings off with invisibility then
  • Hey there, do you happen to have any information on who you were fighting when this occurred, what quest you were in, or what nodes were active at the time? Even if this happens in multiple places, having the specifics can help us find a starting point for replicating this. Similarly, if you have any video you could share of this, that would also be useful.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★

I think the iissue is that many times the game registers dexes as the same as parries and direct hits to the face.
    in the video you can see that i dex 3 times the special 1 and callouts of "desterity" and "miss" are visible. this means i have already missed 3 times and next miss only has a 60% chance and as you can see, i get hit in the block even though i have not actually used miss even once

No. Didn’t use dex. Just stod there to test it out.

Hey there, do you happen to have any information on who you were fighting when this occurred, what quest you were in, or what nodes were active at the time? Even if this happens in multiple places, having the specifics can help us find a starting point for replicating this. Similarly, if you have any video you could share of this, that would also be useful.

I first noticd it in cav EQ 2.1 mystic chapter. I took directly left and it happened against Cosmic ghost rider. I just thought “didn’t know that CGR could do that”. But then it happened on Aegon and Mysterio to. Can’t recall it happening on Magik.

After that path I wrote the post to see if others have the same problem and since then didn’t use Hood much more in the chapter.

Sorry, don’t have a video of it.

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Snurris said:

I think the iissue is that many times the game registers dexes as the same as parries and direct hits to the face.
    in the video you can see that i dex 3 times the special 1 and callouts of "desterity" and "miss" are visible. this means i have already missed 3 times and next miss only has a 60% chance and as you can see, i get hit in the block even though i have not actually used miss even once

hav'nt faced that. could you upload vid or gif

Snurris said:

hav'nt faced that. could you upload vid or gif
    Sorry. Have no vid of it.
  • We've passed along the gif for the rest of the team to take a look at, but if anyone else has any video or details, please feel free to share them here as well.

I think this is what OP is talking about. The first hit misses like it should but the next one doesn't.

Exactly! Thanks a lot!
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Interesting. I tried using my 6* once since the update and got hit while invisible. I thought maybe I just didn't understand his new update and was planning on doing some research but now I know. That sucks
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    came on the boards because this just happened to me.
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    Yep been happening to me too but just haven't had time to post anything on it. Glad it's been reported! An update would be nice though. :)
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    Any news on this? Still broken and a pain...
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Snurris said:

Hey there, do you happen to have any information on who you were fighting when this occurred, what quest you were in, or what nodes were active at the time? Even if this happens in multiple places, having the specifics can help us find a starting point for replicating this. Similarly, if you have any video you could share of this, that would also be useful.

I first noticd it in cav EQ 2.1 mystic chapter. I took directly left and it happened against Cosmic ghost rider. I just thought “didn’t know that CGR could do that”.
    Actually, you want to watch using Hood there. And against Silver Surfer, since both can proc Vigilance buffs...

Snurris said:

I first noticd it in cav EQ 2.1 mystic chapter. I took directly left and it happened against Cosmic ghost rider. I just thought “didn’t know that CGR could do that”.
    Actually, you want to watch using Hood there. And against Silver Surfer, since both can proc Vigilance buffs...
    Maybe so. But this problem is not exclusive to cav EQ. It happens everywhere and agains everyone.
  • qrlsqrls Posts: 40
    edited November 2021
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    We're looking for explanations and updates on this issue.
    Please stop being silent about it.