**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ MAP7 why black panther CW has permanent armor up?

AQ7, last sector, middle lane with "what's yours is mine".

For some reason, even if not advertised in the nodes, black panther starts the fight with a permanent armor up buff. I think that if he loses it stunning you it grows back after a timer.

Am I missing something or a buff is missing from the list?

Comments

• Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    "+66% armor"
    That node always gives champions armor, resistance buffs, etc equal to the stated amount.
  • Options
    rischiorischio Posts: 163
    Armor is an attribute, it is not obvious to me that an increase in armor should mean a permanent armor buff. I just think that adding a few words of explanation would help. "Armor buff giving +66% armor" would be more accurate and not misleading.
    My feeling is that this is set up as a "trap" to kill you once in your life if you parry at the start of the fight.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    rischio said:

Armor is an attribute, it is not obvious to me that an increase in armor should mean a permanent armor buff. I just think that adding a few words of explanation would help. "Armor buff giving +66% armor" would be more accurate and not misleading.
    My feeling is that this is set up as a "trap" to kill you once in your life if you parry at the start of the fight.

That node is common everywhere especially incursions in the first zone. I'm kinda surprised you haven't noticed it works that way.
    There should be better description for it though.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    Yeah the armor node pretty much gives them a armor buff of +66%
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    Just don't parry? If you're doing map 7 you should know this skill.
  • Options
    Chikel said:

rischio said:

That node is common everywhere especially incursions in the first zone. I'm kinda surprised you haven't noticed it works that way.
    There should be better description for it though.
    I never really paid attention because it's harmless in 99% of the cases ;)
    I'm assigned to this lane since the beginning of AQ7 because I have resonate, so it's not really a big concern. I usually Fury him into oblivion, but I thought it was a bug, that's why I lifted it up.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Terra said:

that's not the issue. Of course I won't parry (as you can see in the screeshots above) because this isn't my first rodeo, BUT if you don't know that this 66% carries an armor buff with it you might "first kiss parry" him and get stunned into the KO box.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    rischio said:

Terra said:

that's not the issue. Of course I won't parry (as you can see in the screeshots above) because this isn't my first rodeo, BUT if you don't know that this 66% carries an armor buff with it you might "first kiss parry" him and get stunned into the KO box.
    After the first death, you’ll then know. 😂