**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I don't always pull six stars but when I do...

If you had my misfortune, you would be happy too LOL he should pair very nicely with my Massacre.

Any other synergies/ situations I should be aware of that he is useful for?

Comments

• Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Great Champ. Put him up against mystics, spam SP1s and watch him go.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Dont even have him as a 5* on main
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk is underrated.
    Solid God Tier. Sad people just view him as a Domino side piece (*coughCorvusProximacough*)
  • Options
    Cam97 said:

If you had my misfortune, you would be happy too LOL he should pair very nicely with my Massacre.

He was my last 6* pull also but from a 6* crystal
  • Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364

I'm not sure what your message and title mean but rulk is a great champ. Congrats and enjoy!

I was just playing around no need to investigate barney fife
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I pulled him today also. My best pull in ages but not what I'm looking for.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Cam97 said:

I would take him to r3 any day
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    @Prof hoff come here
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk is a beast ..1 of the most widely used AW attackers ...tanky , immunities . If Torch wasn't introduced he would have been the real mystic slayer . I mean he still is . Love my r5 Rhulk . So good . He shall serve you well .
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    After nearly 6 years of playing (in fact it might already be over that by now) I still do not own Rulk as a 5 or 6*.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Rulk is a good champ. The thing for which i use him is when I need both poison and incinerate immunity. This ability is very rare i think.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    Oh man. I’ve been on and off since near beginning. Last 6 was a rhino I think.

Rulk is awesome.
  • Options
    Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
    I am waiting for him for years...LOL...
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    His damage is nothing to laugh at. Ridiculous once you get a few sp1 to ramp him up.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

After nearly 6 years of playing (in fact it might already be over that by now) I still do not own Rulk as a 5 or 6*.

Get this man a rulk already kabam
    Gee 6 years is a lot
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Nodes?
    Hazard Shift
    Rain of Fire and other Incinerate nodes
    Poison nodes
    And Cav EQ when it relies on Poison Immunity.

As well as mystics (special shout-out Vs Man-Thing), he's very good against Human Torch, Bishop (SP1 incinerates), Abomination, iAbom, Sunspot, and opponents with Energy basic attacks, like Magneto, Nova, Storm X and so on.

He can stack up charges fast by blocking a lot of Specials from the likes of Green Goblin, Guardian, Havok, Bishop, Iceman, Hyperion, Void, Ultron...

Good unique synergy for Terrax if you have him. And She-Hulk.

He's a great pull. Nice one!
  • Options
    ButmanButman Posts: 140
    Dude u r so lucky i have wanted him since i got masacre. Masacre and rulk r my fav combo
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

This. Wouldn't even have the three star if it wasn't for an arena a while back.
  • Options
    Amntis1000Amntis1000 Posts: 30
    I'd give my left nut for a 6* rulk
  • Options
    My point was simple i suck at pulling 6 stars. Red hulk is awesome. Yall worry about nonsense way too much
  • Options
    I got 4 disagrees on my op. Are they saying they disagree i pulled him? Lmao nect time ill keep.it to myself
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Cam97 said:

I got 4 disagrees on my op. Are they saying they disagree i pulled him? Lmao nect time ill keep.it to myself

Don't mind disagrees. It's either from trolls or people mad at you for pulling someone they want.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Cam97 said:

My point was simple i suck at pulling 6 stars. Red hulk is awesome. Yall worry about nonsense way too much

I know the feeling. My first 21 were pretty much trash with the exception of a couple. But thankfully my recent stretch has been really good: ghost, Tigra, DM, shulk, ibom (though I pulled BB and rhino in b/w). Now I'm not so stressed when i pull b/c i know I already have champs that will take some time to learn and rank up.