**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Now i want a 4* Voodoo or Im done with the Game.

The game is down for a long time from now and its totally waste to grind for dr Voodoo or SL now.
Guess what, already spended a lots of units in arena for voodoo and wasted so much of time grinding arenas. Wanted dr voodoo so bad That i have taken a leave for today for grinding arenas.
Im goin to leave this game with a classic rating on google play If i dont get 4* dr voodoo this time.
Thanks Kabam.
If you're wondering why im getting mad now, coz Enough of patience i had after loosing a sleepless night, **** amounts of units and lots of time. And after loosing all that thing, im not getting Dr Voodoo.

Comments

• Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Yeah bro me 2.im only 100k Player without much Big roster and r4 and r3 4* even that i will definitely make 6mil but Now 7 hour past it will be impossible now.now i want voodoo as compensation otherwise im done with this game .losing onr Player is not a big problem for them but for me better to leave if i dont get appropriate compensation
  • Options
    Kabam needs to compensate us for sure
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    acm2we3vkwa4.jpg
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Don't know if it's real or a hoax but it's popping up all over their fb page
  • Options
    PrincetuhinPrincetuhin Posts: 21
    @Spidy076 True mate.
  • Options
    image must be a hoax, and if that image is real, im leaving the game for sure!
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    The game is down for a long time from now and its totally waste to grind for dr Voodoo or SL now.
    Guess what, already spended a lots of units in arena for voodoo and wasted so much of time grinding arenas. Wanted dr voodoo so bad That i have taken a leave for today for grinding arenas.
    Im goin to leave this game with a classic rating on google play If i dont get 4* dr voodoo this time.
    Thanks Kabam.
    If you're wondering why im getting mad now, coz Enough of patience i had after loosing a sleepless night, **** amounts of units and lots of time. And after loosing all that thing, im not getting Dr Voodoo.

50+ hours left dude, it isn't too late or a waste to grind for Voodoo, he isn't even going to go for much.

If you are leaving, then go, don't write a love letter about it.

You choose not to sleep to play arena, you choose to buy units and recharge your champs... just don't go for featured, I don't go for them and I enjoy the game as much as I would if I did go for them.
  • Options
    WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    Thanks Kabam.

Can I please have your stuff when you quit? Thx.
  • Options
    Thanks Kabam.

50+ hours left dude, it isn't too late or a waste to grind for Voodoo, he isn't even going to go for much.

If you are leaving, then go, don't write a love letter about it.

You choose not to sleep to play arena, you choose to buy units and recharge your champs... just don't go for featured, I don't go for them and I enjoy the game as much as I would if I did go for them.

You must be a big player with high rated champs bro, but im not. Im only a 120k player and its really very difficult to score that much within the given time. So what will i do if they take out 8 hours from that time? Obviously its a loss for me bro. And its not a love letter bro, its the reality. :)
  • Options
    WolfGuy wrote: »
    Thanks Kabam.

Can I please have your stuff when you quit? Thx.

I dont have an intresting roaster mate. Thankyou :)
  • Options
    Apple users always got free time every once in a while, Samsung users less often. This time Android users better get a 4* mthfkin Crystal and 2 teir 4 basics cuz this was such a terrible waste of time
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Image is fake.
  • Options
    X_Scott wrote: »
    Image is fake.

I also think so.
  • Options
    Yeah, this sucks, big time. I had arena going on, etc...Now my alliance is going to have to use extra resources to pick up the slack for our (android users) absence. Not to mention, our alliance is down at least 5 people in alliance war, due to shut down. If they don't have us up when AQ starts, that's resources and t4 cats, glory chips, we're all losing.
  • Options
    Yeah, this sucks, big time. I had arena going on, etc...Now my alliance is going to have to use extra resources to pick up the slack for our (android users) absence. Not to mention, our alliance is down at least 5 people in alliance war, due to shut down. If they don't have us up when AQ starts, that's resources and t4 cats, glory chips, we're all losing.

Aww snap! Thats a big loss there :(
  • Options
    Kabam, we want compensation. Because every time you make mistake and give a smily sorry for the inconvenience mail and thats it.
  • Options
    4oolf33ds2y6.png