**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lot of bugs

IN game-name: EduardPLM

Guys, in my ally, there are at least 10 members that are concerned about the bad control of game since last update (android) and last week.
Personally, i have problems with dexterity, parry, even intercept...sometimes i swipe for intercept and freezes, then do automatically heavy atk...the control of ingame...is annoing...i have a lot of nervs...
Sincerly, i'm thinking of letting off the game because of those permanent issues...
Really, did you hired amateurs on technical team? Please, solve this problem as soon as possible, otherwise people are looking for another game... Thanks for understanding! Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    no disrespect man, but we all know the game is buggy and you are not the only one who is having issues.
  • Options
    EduardPLMEduardPLM Posts: 9
    At first, i thought it was my phone, connection...but then...my ally members the same...i'm playing for almost 7 years...lot of investments...thats why i have expectations from the team...no need for compensation gifts if the game works properly...
  • Options
    OurbeeOurbee Posts: 85
    Everyone is feeling your pain, unfortunately the response from kabam has been shocking.

No doubt they are working hard to fix the problem, and both parties want a game that works, but their attitude has come across as if they don't care about the communities frustrations, for example when someone questioned the shang chi side event being released with all the bugs in game, kabam kurt proceeded to mock them and say they are feint of heart and have the backbone compatible to a chocolate éclair, unsurprising after the response from the community manager recently.

Anyway, expect you post to be deleted, or edited as mine most likely will be.

Also not limited to parry, dex, dropped inputs etc, now other aspects are being affected like champions purifying debuffs from apocalypse when they shouldn't be able to.

• Options
    OurbeeOurbee Posts: 85
    Picture for reference as I believe the post was deleted.