**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next r2 or r5

Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 425 ★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who should I up take next? Been holding out for ghost or warlock as I really need to improve my tech roster but I now I have t5b and t2a over flowing so need to take someone up my options are from the below 6*s I have others but there all memes and then the list of 5*s I can rank up from lower ranks, I have also added a picture of my r5's so u know what I have already..

The 5 stars I want to rank up are between havoc, void, collusus, symbiote supreme, VTD, and AA he does most of what I need at r4 anyways

Also worth mentioning I have resources to take any to r5 from whatever level and awaken if needed.

Any opinions are greatly appreciated as I'm kinda stuck who to level up next
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Also please don't suggest omega red as I want to take him to r2 but I won't untill he's duped first
  • Options
    Dfour24Dfour24 Posts: 69
    I'd go with colossus
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Professor x/Sunspot
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    Take up prof x, take up AA. Or void or colo with highish sig.
  • Options

Professor x/Sunspot

Already have sunspot at r5 5* is he worth r2ing as a 6* aswell? And doesn't Prof x need to be duped to be good?I I really know his mechanics
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

Take up prof x, take up AA. Or void or colo with highish sig.

Yeah only reason I havnt done either of them two already is lack of sig stones. I've spent nearly a year out the game and just came back done some content and need to do ranks up lol
  • Options
    Also forgot to mention I just duped stryfe but don't know much about him is he worth r5?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Professor X is so worth the rank 5
  • Options

Professor X is so worth the rank 5

Even unduped?