**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It finally happened

Zan0Zan0 Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
I have been thronebreaker for a very very long time and this finally happened today. That's right I pulled the big 10k 6 star shards and it was so worth it to open that basic crystal with those shards

sig 40 juggs

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    i got it for the first time last week - but im currently decided to save for the next featured :( the temptation to pop one anyway was big!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I still haven’t gotten them yet and I’ve been TB since it came out. I have pulled 3 or 4 full t5bs before though
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I still haven’t either, and it’s been since January
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I’ve been TB since day 1 still haven’t gotten it
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Been tb for 2 weeks, have managed to get t4b 13 of the 14 times. I hope I get that soon
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Been tb for 2 weeks, have managed to get t4b 13 of the 14 times. I hope I get that soon

You won't.... it's been 9 months for me.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

Is this possible? I don't even get 5 star shards from daily crystal

I got the 6s shards once, and I've been TB for about a year.
  • Arbrowe91Arbrowe91 Posts: 33
    Still iso I have 20 t4bc in my stack cause it's all I ever get got a full a full alpha once but these crystals suck for me