**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭did I just miss on my target??

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
2 hours worth incursions grinding. Target: opening stun immune incursion crystal and getting apoc(new) or NF dupe. Already have iceman, Emma, and juggs. Good and annihilus won't be bad too. Jackpot: NF dupe. Got: trash. just look at who was around my reward.

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★

2 hours worth incursions grinding. Target: opening stun immune incursion crystal and getting apoc(new) or NF dupe. Already have iceman, Emma, and juggs. Good and annihilus won't be bad too. Jackpot: NF dupe. Got: trash. just look at who was around my reward.

So NF didn't get his plat stars
  • ButmanButman Posts: 140 ★
    Damn dude atleast u got a good defender for war if u rank him up
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★

So NF didn't get his plat stars
    You just quoted yourself?
    You know, you can edit your post for 10-15 mins after you post it
    I totally forgot that feature 😂
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

I am sick of these Incursion crystal myself ...went for 1 yesterday for Apoc and ended up duping Big foot ... already have a 6* ...last month went for 2 Incursions crystals of cgr and mags one and missed both ..before this went for Fury one and no luck . I have decided i will never open them again now and save for 6* shards rather. Takes a lot of time to build up Incursions shards again.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Crying emojis make me laugh 😆
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Get trolled
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Just took him to r5 today, lmao.