**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

The level 47 account finally hit 11k prestige!

Took my 3rd 6* to rank 3 today. Finally over that 11k bump.

How do your mini accounts fair? See anyone else my level or lower with better?

And yeah had to buy my 2nd sigil. Restrictions on resource limits are lame.

Comments

• Options
    Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    That is nuts mate. I've been 60 for 3 years and still at 10k lol. Probably because most of my r3s are unawakened and don't have great prestige.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,238 ★★★★★
    My mini has 3 r3s also (duped domino , unduped tigra , unduped kang) can r3 longshot or duped doom as 4th mini is lvl 60 unfortunately and at 10.2k ish prestige
  • Options
    CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★
    Still not sure what you doin 😅 47 level can be done in 1-2 weeks...not using boosts? So just for flexing ?
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Cmaro said:

Still not sure what you doin 😅 47 level can be done in 1-2 weeks...not using boosts? So just for flexing ?

Yep.
  • Options
    edited September 2021

This is cool, but at the same time we’re most likely not gonna see a lower level with higher prestige because most people don’t avoid using XP boosts and exploring content, and also don’t get grandfathered in to a higher tier alliance. But I’m sure you knew that while making this post 😂

I was in a map 5 AQ focused alliance for almost 2 years before I decided to join my alliance. It’s an old account that’s taken care with staying low level

Mix that with some Neeson luck of course. I don’t have many ranked up champions

It’s only my little account afterall.
  • Options
    JVoorhees said:

pshh...weakling ;)

;)
  • Options
    Update!
    Level 48
    7 rank 3s.
    3 more t5cc in stash. 2 skill and 1 mutant

• Options
    KyriosRaisKyriosRais Posts: 65
    looking at your lvl, i rather want an account with lvl 60 without any single rank 3. that lvl up is exhausting
  • Options

looking at your lvl, i rather want an account with lvl 60 without any single rank 3. that lvl up is exhausting

I stay as low level as possible
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 215 ★★

I stay as low level as possible

What is the point?
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    What do your masteries look like? Must have to make some sacrifices with only 48 points.
  • Options
    Noise72 said:

What do your masteries look like? Must have to make some sacrifices with only 48 points.

Normal base set up. 2 in despair an glass cannon and one into Willpower
  • Options
    Airwalk1 said:

Cheater

Cheaters get banned.
  • Options
    SurfinwalrusSurfinwalrus Posts: 33
    Rather be level 60, energy cap is higher
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★

He doesn't care about the energy cap because he doesn't do any questing. Otherwise he would level up. The real problem is the masteries. He's purposefully playing at a disadvantage by not reaching level 60.
  • Options
    Noise72 said:

He doesn't care about the energy cap because he doesn't do any questing. Otherwise he would level up. The real problem is the masteries. He's purposefully playing at a disadvantage by not reaching level 60.
    I need a challenge. Still haven’t found any content that’s hard to complete for me missing those points.

I just do plat war and aq. Maybe side event here and there but not usually.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    Airwalk1 said:

Cheater

Kinda surprised this hasn’t been taken down yet