**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wait have the 6 star platpool legs been for sale yet?

I don’t remember seeing that bundle but they said there is only 1 left?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    the piece that hasn’t been on sale yet is the booty

edit: technically they haven’t been for sale but through crystals you could’ve gotten lucky and snagged them
  • LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★

edit: technically they haven’t been for sale but through crystals you could’ve gotten lucky and snagged them

When were the legs?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    LuisBvv said:

When were the legs?
    Yeah I don't have the legs or booty, thankfully I got the torso, so that skips this £45 deal
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

LuisBvv said:

When were the legs?
    Yeah I don't have the legs or booty, thankfully I got the torso, so that skips this £45 deal
    The Torso would be nice.... the chance for a 5* Wolvie is actually more tempting to me.

Still not paying that much for a piece and a chance.
    ItsDamien said:

LuisBvv said:

When were the legs?
    The Torso would be nice.... the chance for a 5* Wolvie is actually more tempting to me.

I hope this helps you feel better :)
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

LuisBvv said:

When were the legs?

Nope. I've missed getting him every single time he's been available.
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

LuisBvv said:

When were the legs?

Nope. I've missed getting him every single time he's been available.
    I think I got him from a Cav Crystal event. Awakened him with a generic right away, then next month got him from something else lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Legs should be for sale for units, soon.
    Around 3k units for the 5-star and 5k for the 6-star. That would be my guess.