**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gambling addiction

AddictorAddictor Posts: 382 ★★★
I have a really bad habit for playing this game. I’m always gambling on cavs as soon as I have 300 units from arena. I do know the result is always terrible but the gambling addiction is always there. The odds are so bad. Units were just down the drain. I hate cavs and my gambling addiction.
I can clearly count how many 6 star featured or sub featured champs from cavs throughout the entire year with so many units wasted. I know I can’t blame on kabam because they need this to earn money and this is how the game works. Personally I don’t know how to save my units because I always want to collect more champs and crave for the jackpot moments.
I guess it’s an eternal conundrum as the cavs always exist in this game.
I admire some of you guys who can always save units and resist the temptation of gamble.

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Addictor said:

I have a really bad habit for playing this game. I’m always gambling on cavs as soon as I have 300 units from arena. I do know the result is always terrible but the gambling addiction is always there. The odds are so bad. Units were just down the drain. I hate cavs and my gambling addiction.
    I can clearly count how many 6 star featured or sub featured champs from cavs throughout the entire year with so many units wasted. I know I can’t blame on kabam because they need this to earn money and this is how the game works. Personally I don’t know how to save my units because I always want to collect more champs and crave for the jackpot moments.
    I guess it’s an eternal conundrum as the cavs always exist in this game.
    I admire some of you guys who can always save units and resist the temptation of gamble.

Don’t know if you’re talking about an actual problem or just not saving units but if the game takes a toll on you then just uninstall it
  • Options
    AddictorAddictor Posts: 382 ★★★

i want to open cavs too, but then i realise i have to clear content too. i cant just waste units..
    have you cleared all content?

Yes I have. But I know 7.3 is around the corner. I need to save. I just can’t control my fingers
  • Options
    Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Could always focus on saving them for cyber weekend
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Give In
  • Options
    Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Decide that upto certain limit you won't buy cavs like my goal is 6k units. After that whatever units you have , open cavs on that.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I go through phases of this so I understand the pain. What makes it worse is that I’m currently at 0 featured/sub-featured 6*s out of all the cavs I’ve opened, and have only ever pulled the 1 featured 5* as well just to rub it in. And yet despite the horrendous luck, I continue to grab them the moment I hit 300 units.